CC LONDON BASH Summer 2007

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by rikib004, Jun 17, 2007.

1. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Quite far out down in Orpington int it...how long does it take to get to central london??

I live in Chiswick at the moment...work in central london (Mayfair,Barking,Leytonstrone and near heathrow)

2. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i assumed u were up north rikki

piece of pish to get in to london from here, 35 minutes on train in to the bridge,....personally i drive up to docklands where i work - takes between 45mins and 7hrs, depends on the traffic

3. rikib004

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    most Weekends I'm up north

I work down in Londonshire in the week, yea takes about 30 mins for me to get to Oxford St. which is pretty good I think

4. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yea im like 45mins from kings cross so im open for anywhere to meet i think kings cross or victoria station wud be a perfect meet point wher we looking at heading?
    im saying oxford street area and SOHO!!!!!

5. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah sounds good, theres a quality little cocktail bar in leicester sq, think its called Bar Fresh, its next to the Zoo Bar. Cheap drinks for london, and its got a kinda holiday atmosphere to it! other than that, im easy

6. mugway05

mugway05 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its takes 25 minutes on fast train but to work it takes about 35-40 minutes cos we do a milk run and pick up a heap of other f**kers.
    I work at Waterloo East. Just leaving work now. 8PM Sat night.

I actually play Australian Football in Chiswick for the west london wildcats. You should come down and play/watch some time when you get a chance. You will love it.

7. rikib004

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sweet man! Where in Chiswick do ya play? I might have to come and have a watch

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice