Catnip Anyone?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by RiverGirl, Nov 11, 2008.

1. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey all, Anyone know where to buy catnip here?

I don't really want to try bringing it back from the States lest Aduana thinks it's dope. And if I was going to get in trouble for being a pothead it should have happened back when I was guilty and not now that I'm innocent as the dewdrops.

This new puppy is giving my cats a run for their money. I'm thinking that if I get the cats high they might beat up the puppy and settle the score. I've tried this in the past with other puppies and stoned cats have proven to be great puppy trainers.

2. mixz1

mixz1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have you tried the big pet store in Plaza America or Paseo Cancun? I think they're both called Mascota?

3. justjimmy

justjimmy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When you get to Boulder...

R.G.

When you get to Boulder you can score both!

Jimmy

4. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They've got it at Mascota at Paseo Cancun, pricey though (I'm sure you're really surprised by that fact).

5. johndish

johndish Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    catnip

remind me i will buy seeds so you can grow

I will be in town the week of December 1

6. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Canuck - Do you smoke it or what?

John - Bad week. Everyone you know will now be leaving town, except those you don't want to see. Bring Steve with you.

7. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll be here then John. Don't listen to TJ.

Thanks for all the info, I'll look for it at Paseo Cancun. Figures it would be expensive. In Boulder you can buy organic catnip in bulk...of course.

8. Isla Zina

Isla Zina Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll ask the Maya plant lady next time she comes around. She offered me some once a couple years ago. If you plant it, make sure it's contained. I didn't want it taking over my patio garden. I grew up with it as a child, drinking teas, hot and iced. Picking leaves for garnishing my mom's party platters. Lots of memories of catnip and didn't have a clue it was for cats then!

9. Isla Zina

Isla Zina Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, she doesn't know, had no idea what I was talking about. Now, I had a flashback from my 20s last night and you could hire a stoner to blow illegal smoke into the kitty's ears. They have some sort of cells that absorb pot smoke in their ears, and yes, my friend Tim did this when we were young and stupid. So, if you can't find catnip, find a stoner who'll come in once a day and get high with your cat. kidding, of course.

10. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm cheap and dont take up a whole lot of room......... :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice