Catamaran to Isla Mujeres Saturday 17th **PICS**

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Dec 10, 2005.

?

Will the spinnaker be strong enough to lift Brant into the air?

1. Yes - it will be a windy day

100.0%
  2. No - too many Montejo's have already taken their toll

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Looks like I was jumping the gun on this one, it wont be confirmed that it is going ahead until Wednesday.

I'll lock it for now to avoid any confusion and reopen if it is going ahead.

Steve

==================================

Brant who runs the Entertainment Plus site for tours, the 2 for 1 dining card and airport transfers is renting a catamaran to shoot a promotional video of the similar Isla Mujeres tour he offers. We are going to depart at 10 am Saturday Dec 17th and the trip will run about 4-5 hrs.

Price is $15 US p/p payable on the day and includes drinks on the catamaran there and back, lunch on the island (drinks extra) and then the spinnaker toss. This tour is normally a full day event and includes snorkeling. Regular price is $50 so this really is an excellent opportunity to enjoy a shortened version of this popular tour at a fantastic price.

Boat leaves from Verano Beat hotel at Km 3, just a two minute walk from Blue Bay.

Families are welcome, and it's open to those on vacation here as well as locals.

Brant and family, Jannet, Dani and myself, Trina (who works for Brant) and her husband Bundy will be there and hopefully more locals from the board too. So come and join us on Saturday for what I am sure will be a great trip out at a never to be repeated price. No doubt you'll even get to be featured in the video too.

Please post in this thread if you are coming along or call Brant on 8481077 once in Cancun.

Hope to see you there!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and don't forget to vote in the poll above :lol:

2. twointhelou

twointhelou Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    catamaran to isla mujueres

You guys, I am so jealous, wish we were there on 12/17 to go on the trip and meet all of you wonderful people instead of sitting here in the snow and the crappy cold temps. We might be there right after Christmas, keeping our paws crossed. Maybe 12/31-1/4, who knows, we are working on it desperately! Just a conflict with our daughter coming in from Atlanta (we even offered to pay her way to Cancun with us, she wanted to stay in the STL refrigerator so she could "catch up with her old friends." Arrghhh!) We thought we were liberated when she went to college, now she has a job in Atlanta, she comes back EVERY chance she gets. Love to see her, but boohoo to our travel plans!!!

3. gottaski

gottaski Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    too many Montejo's!!!! ok ok. if the wind is REALLY REALLY strong, he might be able to get his feet outa the water!

i hope u guys have great time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice