Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by R&LfrmPA, Sep 12, 2008.
Does Casino night happen once a week?
* Monday of “The Quest” Guests will take part of one of the teams that will be on the search of different items as well as some challenges during this night full of energy and fun. Temptation`s Cast will lead guests in "The Quest" for all type of things, from a simple red lipstick to the unimaginable.
* Tuesday of Karaoke: Be on time to sign up on our hot list and show us how well you can sing, either a solo song or with one of the songs in our list.
* Wednesday “Latin Heat Show” The Temptation dance group will perform a great show full of the sexy, hot and steamy Latin flavor that you can only find at Temptation Resort & Spa.
* Thursday “Pj’s & lingerie Casino” (Dress code: Pj’s & lingerie) Play just for fun at the casino wearing the sexiest lingerie and favorite pajama! Great prizes and the "Sexiest Lingerie" contest makes betting more fun than one can ever imagine!
* Friday “Dazzling Temptation” Leave your inhibitions at the door and lay back to enjoy this Temptation production. This is not a regular dancing show; this show has been specially designed to get your heart beating, we will take you on a sexy and sensual ride to acrobatics and naughty dancers
* Saturday "Sensual Saturday Night" We have prepared a great Chippendale Show for ladies and gentlemen as well. Dare to be tempted by one of our international dancers
* Sunday DJ Night Enjoy Temptation`s resident DJ in this relaxing ambiance where our Cast members will be there to mingle with you
Thanks for the quick reply. I found where you got that information about an hour after I posted. I wish I wasn't so blind
He he he M-N-K! I actually missed it myself, I just heard about it! I was passed out cold from the Thursday booze cruise! All dressed and ready to go, just too drunk to get my ass there! Oh well, we went the previous Thursday.
I wore a thong with a mini kilt on the front
I (Ian) wore a thong for the casiono night, but a thong with a difference - the front of it was a mini kilt (December 2008). I ended up on stage with some very beautiful young women and although I didn't win I was rather pleased when the beautiful young woman who won told me that she thoughit was a fix and I should have won. I'm going for the repeat show in December this year if Cathie will allow me too. :lol: :wink:
Just got back and not only not enough people joined in but the front row was filled clothed dudes with cameras. My wife was in the mood to participate, but she did want her picture taken by a bunch of strangers. Kind of took the fun out of the event. :cry:
IMO, the staff should have taken care of this. Most of the gawkers will usually give up after the staff hurls a few insults their way. Sure the paparazzi wasn't with the gals in the contest?
Unfortunately the staff has been told to leave the picture takers and the watchers alone. I remember when Lynn was there you weren't allowed in if you A. had a camera or B. weren't going to participate. Management changed the rules now it's a free-for-all
I fully agree.