Careful in mexico?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EnglishButler, Dec 7, 2007.

1. AJ0527

AJ0527 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my story was more funnier

2. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    whatever works for you, senator...

some animals think that chasing their own tail is the best thing ever invented.

3. AJ0527

AJ0527 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LMFAO

if you dont' get your nose out of my tail.

4. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    our story was more truer

5. AJ0527

AJ0527 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

It could still happen in Cancun.

Lets stay you arrive at the airport, and before you can call for a cab, two blonde redhead twins 5'7 120 pounds say you are stayin with us for the entire week. They take you to any you want club and buy you all the drink you could ever want.

6. exzit

exzit Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh, that sound kinda strange.. I was there for 3 weeks this SB, and I saw a couple of fights, my friends got robbed and almost got cut by a knife.. I would say that its safer in the HotelZone, but its kinda scary that ppl come up to u and ask u if u wanna buy drugs and stuff (not used to that here in Swe).. But if there is a fight the cops are there very fast, sometimes arresting some more ppl just to earn some more money.. (well thats how they work).. The only thing the cops work for is the money, not to make u feel safe.. (at least thats how we experienced it)..
    They thought we took a pee once, but we didnt, so they arrested us.. then we had to pay them 900pesos just to not go to jail... :S..

well well..

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    thats insane. I have seen a few fights, nothing major, got broken up before anything major happend! Thats the only violence I have seen, and it was from drunk colleges kids so............... usually seems pretty safe to me. And i never put myself in a position where it looks like I might be able to be taken advantage of like walking the streets alone late at night, ILL get in a damn cab or on the bus to avoid that!

8. exzit

exzit Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ya its insane :).. lucky the two mexican that i where not there. If i where I would kick their asses :p haha (joking) have never been in a fight my all life and planning to have it that way :)..
    anyway.. if I would, then the police would come and arrest me and my friends and let go of the mexicans with the knives.:p haha..

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ya for the most part everyone is really chill down there!

10. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They don't meet the minimum height requirements... Possibly an exception based on being twins.

Stay focused... Ian doesn't compare to two blond readhead twins 5'7 120 pounds (no offense Ian, I just don't see you like that). Yet we were picking him up anyways...

And the last time two blond redhead twins 5'7 120 pounds told me that I was staying with them for the entire week - never. However, close... They were sisters, they were blonds and I spent most of my first week with them... One of the sisters pushed her flight out to spend an extra 3 days since we were staying for just over two week. Ahhh...

Stay focused. As close as your story is... my story is still more truer!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice