Captain's Cove

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by kmurphy45, Jul 11, 2007.

1. kmurphy45

kmurphy45 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Captain's Cove was always my favorite restaurant in Cancun. They had not reopened when I was last there in January, 2006 but have heard they have since rebuilt and reopened. Does anyone know if it is as good as before. I was never very impressed with their second location next to the Casa Maya.

2. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Their "second location next to casa maya" hasn't been theirs for 10 years or more. The one in front of the Omni is reopened and as good as ever I guess. I go there because it is close and cheap with a nice atmosphere. A buffet is a buffet.

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    There is a restaurant next to Casa Maya called "The Cove" not sure whether they and "Capains Cove" are connected though.

4. Walshlaw

Walshlaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was at Captain's Cove in mid-June. The restaurant has expanded but the quality is about the same.

There is a new addition of a club adjacent to the restaurant. It has live and recorded music. I believe the name is "Pancho & Willie's". Not a bad place for a sunset cocktail or after dinner drink.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice