Canine control

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by CancunCanuck, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Not one to play devils advocate here, but do I have it right that the dog was able to escape the confines of the owners property, and that the owner left it outside all day while away?

I've never had a dog and probably never will but I'm not sure this falls in the "well looked after" category in my book.

Sorry!

2. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes you are correct Steve. The dog basically runs free and the owners let Huesos do as she pleases within the SM. I don't necessarily agree with this. I love my pup so much that there is no damn way I would just leave him out all day and all night. The owners should really step it up and build a fence so that she's safe.

However, I don't think it's right to drag off a well taken care of dog by the neck either. Especially when people are asking them to stop and telling them that Huesos has owners.

Two wrongs don't make a right so hopefully Huesos will have a safe place to play all day.

3. CancunNurse

CancunNurse Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Boy, Kelly, this was a heart-wrenching story that sounds like it has a happy ending. I could never imagine someone dragging my dog off by it's neck! We just adopted 3 "local" puppies and if they ever tried to drag them off, the New York would definately come out in me!!!!!!!! You really have a good heart! Go gettum girl!

4. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nancy - Good job, taking in 3 stray and unwanted dogs is quite a thing to do!! I'm very proud of you!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice