Canine control

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by CancunCanuck, Sep 3, 2007.

1. TraceyUk

TraceyUk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Poor baby
    let us know if the owners get her back.
    Love
    Tracey
    x

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Huesos was back in her yard yesterday and happy to see Max and I. We rolled around in the grass to welcome her back home. Thanks all, hopefully she STAYS home!

3. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh, I'm so glad to hear that. I still don't understand why she was taken, but I'm glad it was a happy ending.

By the way, Max is just adorable!!!

4. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do you know if the owners will put up a fence or something? While I know she's being fed and has someone to care for her, she does run free. In order to avoid this from happening again I would hope that they put something up or keep her in the back when the owners are not at home.

5. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't know, I have never actually met her owners, just their neighbours. I tried to knock on their door last night to offer my yard during the day until they get something in place (IF they get something in place). I worry about her getting hit too but at least she stays well away from Chichen.

Thanks! He's yours for a very cheap price this week, he's being a pain in the butt, lol!

6. Life_N_Cancun

Life_N_Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    With all of the stray cats and dogs in Cancun, I cant fathom WHY they would go after one that was spoken for and his had tags and all, unless they simply wanted to extort the owners out of some $$$..... :evil:

7. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What, pray tell, are these tags you speak of?

8. Life_N_Cancun

Life_N_Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

9. SamCancun

SamCancun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, glad to hear the dog got back home safe. If that happened to me, I'd be getting locked up, I love dogs and it breaks my heart to see all the strays, when we was there in January, this very little puppy (bit like a dobenham/retriever cross) was walking around the streets with a thick bit of rope around its neck and no-one taking a blind bit of notice, I picked it up and removed said rope and it was trying to bite my hand but it's teeth were so small it didn't even mark, I wanted to take him back to my mother-in-laws but my wife told me she saw things like this every week before she lived in England and said i had to leave it and that there are 1000's like that, I was gutted. First place I am going to when I get there (26th September now!!) is the dog rescue center on Isla Mujeres, hope they need some more help!! :lol:

10. Cancun Fun

Cancun Fun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I couldn't believe it when I read this. So many strays....but they go after a dog that is well-cared for....crazy.
    I will be guarding my well-cared for, hyper, crazy, lick-you-to-death, no-tag-having, expensive baby.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice