CancunCare Wallpaper Gallery

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Scott in NH, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Scott in NH

Scott in NH Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    At the suggestion of Jason (Lambert13), I have created a private folder in my Webshots gallery. In this gallery will be contained some of the finest Cancun and Mexico wallpaper quality photographs, free, for any member of CancunCare to use as wallpaper.

CancunCare Wallpaper Gallery

Anyone wishing to donate an image for the gallery, send it to me as an email attachment and I will be happy to put it in.
    *Remember, by putting an image in this gallery, you are basically giving up the rights to it as there is really no good way to monitor what is being done with it.
    *Please make sure the subject matter is appropriate. Mexico only.
    *I will get the image into the album within a couple days. Please be patient. I reserve the right to clean up dust marks or scratches, resize, or reject anything that I feel is inappropriate. (Please don't put me in that position) I will not edit content or otherwise adjust a photo.
    *The image should be as close to 1280x1024 and 72 dpi as you can get it. This will help with curbing unauthorized use.
    *Small, unobtrusive watermarks on the photograph are ok, but remember, people will be using these for desktops, so keep it subtle.

For anyone that would like to use one of these images as their wallpaper, please go ahead, but try to respect the rights of the photographers that took them by not using it for anything else without permission. Please check back once in a while to see what has been added to the gallery.

Thanks everyone.

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Great idea Jason and Scott. I'll make this a sticky and then head over to check out the pics.

Thanks also Scott for breathing life into this forum one again.

3. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Nice pics!

Just a quick tip, click the picture to maximise the size before applying it as your wallpaper.

4. Scott in NH

Scott in NH Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In both Netscape Navigator and Internet Explorer, once I have the image full size, I just right click on it and then click "set as background" and "apply".

Done.

5. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Doh, guess who doesnt use wallpaper!

That's a much more simple way, i'll delete my long winded version above. :oops:

6. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks again Scott and Steve for getting this idea off the ground. I cant wait to see the images that everyone puts up here. I will prepare a few of mine tonight to meet the specs and send them over Scott.

7. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
  8. Scott in NH

Scott in NH Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Four new wallpaper images have been added to the gallery, courtesy of Jason Lambert (Lambert13). They are absolutely beautiful. If you are looking for serenity, one of his images should do the trick. Thanks for contributing Jason.

9. Scott in NH

Scott in NH Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'd like to thank Tom for the latest contributions to the wallpaper gallery. Fantastic shots. Thanks for participating Tom.

10. Scott in NH

Scott in NH Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good evening everybody. This wallpaper gallery is starting to pick up speed. The newest contributor is Val Rodgers. Thanks to her for the latest batch of Cancun and Mexico themed wallpaper. Everyones participation in this project is greatly appreciated. Thanks again Val.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice