Cancuncare US Election

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Steve, Oct 27, 2004.

?

Cancuncare US Election

1. I'm from the US I vote Bush

100.0%
  2. I'm from the US I vote Kerry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'm from outside the US but I'd vote Bush

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I'm from outside the US but I'd vote Kerry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awesome!!!! Now THAT'S what I call the great American way!!!

Congrats!

Michelle

2. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it was amazing! I mean on the state questions i got confused so he litterly explained everything to me. he explained to me what would happen if it passed and what would happen if it did not pass :eek:) I have never seen anything like this to be honest. there was ppl praying and crying about Kerry and two doing same about Bush. They said the place we voted had 2000 ppl to vote at that location and 1500 showed up so far!( me being number 1500 thank you very much LOL) but there was lots waiting also. they said 4 years ago 500 turned up! wow!

3. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Catrina you sound happy that you voted :D good for you!

4. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am, Iam actully very proud of my self.. 4 yrs ago I could not read well enough to even think about it lol

5. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That is great, don't know if it means anything, but I am proud and happy for you. I won't ask who you voted for but I hope you voted from your heart and for what you believe in.

6. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks Mikey. its ok i will proudly say who ivoted for :) i voted for Bush :)

7. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So ya'll are probably getting a lottery, we have had one here in Texas for over 10 years (my dad got 5 out of 6 numbers once).

I hope the commision that they set up to oversee the lottery makes sure that the money goes to where it is promised.

8. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes!! and i am VERY excited about that! although i have mix feelings about that.. One thing that is not mixed is this will help my son. You see. the school was basically out of funding and was going to cut some programs including some therpary my son gets! now they wont have to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and millions every year will go to help the teachers of the disable! i am thrilled about that part!

9. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wtg your dad!!!!!

10. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Texas it started out that the money would go for schools, but now it goes into the General Fund, which I think some of that goes to schools.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice