Cancuncare US Election

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Steve, Oct 27, 2004.

?

Cancuncare US Election

1. I'm from the US I vote Bush

100.0%
  2. I'm from the US I vote Kerry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'm from outside the US but I'd vote Bush

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I'm from outside the US but I'd vote Kerry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me too....Love the discussions here...interesting points of views...but I hate that it causes ill feelings...so I'll be glad when it's done also :D

2. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hasn't caused any ill feelings that I know of or at least on my part I haven't taken anything in a bad way.

3. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I too will be glad when it's over for a couple of reasons. I don't harbor any hard feelings either. I actually find it amusing sometimes. I realize that some people here don't feel the way I do or see along the same lines but it doesn't make me wrong or right. I still consider everybody here a friend even though we don't agree on certain things. I think that throughout life you will find that you don't necessarily agree with everything your closest friends say or believe in, but you really cherish their friendship and camaraderie.

As everybody knows, there has to be a winner and a loser. I am going to be happy either way. Just happier if one particular person wins.

4. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. macy

macy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello all,

I know I've been out of the loop (way to many computer problems) but did manage to get it to boot up and stay on, (don't know how) I had to cast my vote before it shuts down!

All I can say is that I'm another proud Texan and my husband is a proud American Soldier who has served our country as far back as the Gulf war. He has been to Irac and may be going back again.

No matter who wins this election and with so many issues at stake I ask for your prayers for our men and women who put their lives on the line for this great country of ours.

Macy

PS (Have someone coming to look at computer this week ),can't wait to get back in the loop with you fun people!!!!!!

6. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Michelle, First Three paragraphs only thing me and Osama agree on. I still do not understand why he just sat there? I know he had to remain cool headed but come on they could have sent planes out to every city in the fifteen minutes the president sat and sat there. Just does not add up.

7. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You know....after having seen all the talk back & forth on that very issue, I have actually have changed my position on it. I wish the knucklehead was still sitting there reading my pet goat!

Off to go invest some money in the company that makes body bags & coffins....

Michelle

8. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Let me ask, what would you or anyone else have done in the same situation, did you want him to jump around screaming at the top of his lungs and what do you think Bonehead Kerry would have done. I think President Bush handled it pretty good, I would have done the exact same thing President Bush did.

9. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If I was in that position yeah I would scream SHIT I got that memo last week and I did not have people look into it far enough. Better go do something, did we know how many terrorist were out there and what they were going to do. If you remember back to that day no one knew what was happening they were evacuating buildings here in Toldeo while the president sat and read his book. We need a leader in times of war and Bush has said many many times when they were attacking us that we were at war. We WERE AT WAR WHILE THE PRESIDENT read a book. Why?

10. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When the first plane hit he was with the students, which at that time it could have been an accident (he was notified via advisors like every president has been about major events). Then after the second plane hit, you could see it in his eyes that this was not accidental, he then went to make secure calls. Then it was on.

The reason he did not go back to Washinton, even tho he wanted to, was that he was advised not to because of possible futher attacks, it is acutally standard practice if Washington D.C. is under possible attack and the President is not there at the time, not to bring him back until the threat is low enough, it would have been the same thing no matter if someone else was the president at that time.

Like I have said before I would have done the exact same thing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice