Cancuncare US Election

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Steve, Oct 27, 2004.

?

Cancuncare US Election

1. I'm from the US I vote Bush

100.0%
  2. I'm from the US I vote Kerry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'm from outside the US but I'd vote Bush

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I'm from outside the US but I'd vote Kerry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's the great American Way isn't it??!!!

Liz,

I think I jus pissed off all the Texans! :D

In a sick, perverted way....I sorta hope that Bush does win. He should finish what he started an seal his fate. If Kerry wins, Bush will be able to say that he didn't have enough time to do what he really wanted to do and he would actually be correct in saying that.

I actually AM doing better under the Bush Administration & I like the way the Bush women carry themselves in public. (meaning Laura & Barbara)

I also have immunity from certain things that the average Joe doesn't. So who wins isn't gonna affect me directly as much as it will some folks.

In a selfish way...I sorta wanna vote for Bush. I won't though & I won't actually vote though until the polls are a few minutes from closing.

Michellle

2. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, I'm off to go do the real thing (early voting), if everyone wants I'll let you know who I vote for.

3. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If Bush wins your right it would be nice to see if he could actually acomplish something or finish the mess he started in Iraq. Michelle, good for you for not being effected in a negative way by the outcome of the election, I am sure you worked your butt off to be in that position. I know my dad and my uncle who is a Texan lawyer did. As for the Bush girls they did not carry themselves very well at the RNC at least not in my oppinion. The Kerry daughters have done a great job on trying to educate people on who their Dad truly is. Well gotta go! I have an interview for my internship :D Im so excited. Michelle I dont think the Texans will be offended they understand we all have different oppinions and that is what makes the US great.

4. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ah....that would be Bush wouldn't it?

Who woulda thunk it? (she says in her best gomer pyle voice)

Michelle

5. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha ha ha...Michelle..you in NO way pissed me off honey! I agree...we're all free to our own opinions...and even if I do think LIZ is nuts sometimes.. :wink: I still like her :lol: And how could we not absolutely LOVE you Michelle? With all of the informative posts you have...creative insights...and yeah..ok you open my eyes to a lot of things I normally would not have seen in that certain light...did that make sense? :roll:

May the best Bush win! :D

6. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well just got back from early voting (1:06pmCST) and yep President Bush is one vote closer to getting re-elected.

We had the new electronic voting machines, very easy to use. So easy that if you can't vote using them, you shouldn't be voting at all, and for general knowledge some of the people I talked to like this way of voting.

7. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    With seven days until the election, we should all give serious thought as to which candidates will earn our vote. I’m not talking about presidential candidates either. With all of the rhetoric and defined differences between the candidates, those that are yet undecided are drinking from the shallow end of the gene pool. What I’m talking about is the other positions-tax assessor, sheriff, county judge, etc.. These races will require all of us to do our research.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, don’t vote a straight ticket. Just because somebody is running as a Democrat or a Republican doesn’t necessarily mean that he or she holds your same value system.

I, believe it or not, was a registered Democrat until 1988. I have always been politically conservative. Back then, in the south, local and state elections were decided in the primary elections not the general election. This is because we were, in essence, a single party state (Democrat). This dated back to the Civil War when President Lincoln (a Republican) supported the North. After, Reagan and H.W., the south finally warmed back up to the Republican party.

Sorry to get off on a tangent. Just remember, every race is important. So take your time and do your research. There are no prizes for voters that finish first.
    Marsh

8. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I am a registered Democrat, but I have conservative leanings with a strong Catholic influence.

9. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am going to vote a straight ticket because I am a catholic with liberal values :D I know it is "bad" to vote a straight ticket but hey it is my way of making a statement to the current officials in government. Mikey, you are not the judge on who or should not vote. Also, Iraq could have been a "good vacation destination" what does that mean.

10. Sparkey

Sparkey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You go Girl!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice