Cancuncare Spring Break Party

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I think we'll go for the Sunday thing, definitely the 11th and we'll try and do the 18th too if we have enough people.

As many will know the Sr Frogs bar leaping tour who we worked with last year have unfortunately stopped operating. There is now only one bar crawl tour and to be honest it's going to be packed through spring break. Last year the Snr Frogs Tour guys worked their day off (Sunday) to run our private event, I'm not sure the Party Hopper guys will do this for us. If we go on a regular night (any night except Sunday) with them we may find ourselves mixed in with 250 other people, have little control and almost certainly poorer service.

So, what I propose this year is something different to the last two. Still putting finishing touches to this but at the moment it goes something like:

6:30 - Meet at Fat Tuesday Dock (Playa Tortugas)

7.00 - Board our private double decker party boat which holds up to 100 people. We'll cruise the lagoon area for approx 2 hrs, open bar all the way, music, our own MC and some silly games and prizes.

9.00 - Dock in the party zone, where we make a 5 minute walk to Carlos N Charlies for 3 hours open bar including finger buffet (nachos, wings, fries etc). The Carlos N Charlies management know us well and always look after our groups like Kings.

12.00 - Free entrance to Senor Frogs (normally $10 or so cover charge at SB time). Once inside the open bar stops and you'll have to pay for drinks. Believe me though you will already be well drunk by this point. If you're not I have failed.

We are going to need around 35 people to do this, and can go up to a maximum of 100. Price is likely to be either $45 or $50.

As mentioned I'm still putting this together, but how does it sound so far?

2. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you are a BRILLIANTman steve!

sounds outstanding!

3. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve, you're brilliant. Sounds absolutely outstanding. Looking forward to my first CC party. Been training tonight :beerdrink: . I'll drag my buddy along so that's two of us.

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Ohhhh my.. I so wish I could go on this one.. I love Carlos & Charlies!!! It's final, i'm robbing a bank.. Andrew, take off of work, and don't report the news!!!! You said wait till it rains, right???

5. ibizasue

ibizasue I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    great

sounds excellent, except i leave on 11th :cry: any chance of making it the 10th pretty please steve :lol: last year was such an awesome night, i would hate to miss it xxx :D

6. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sounds great tbh :)

7. The_swedes

The_swedes Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sounds awesome!

8. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    rainy and warm

9. blondie1972

blondie1972 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: great

You are just going to have to stay an extra week Mz Sue! :wink:

10. Resortman

Resortman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What about us March 3-10th?? :) Were not all Blondies here...coming down 20 times a year Steve-O :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice