Cancuncare shirt or something???

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by logic7, Jan 13, 2009.

1. MarknTami

MarknTami Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think it would have to be a hat or a visor or an insulated cup. Shirts are not worn too much at TTR and I'm afraid where you'd have to stick a button. We basically just asked people if they knew of the board. We did meet a few from the board and most were from asking. Although I was pretty sure it was Rob and Diana that spanked us in horseshoes, just asked to confirm. It's all good anyway, just ask. All they can say is they never heard of it and then you introduce them to it and perhaps gain another member and gain a friend while you talk about it.

:beergone:

2. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have the T-shirts, boxers and thongs. (don't worry Melinda wears the thongs...not me) It does make it easier to recognize people at TTR.
    Marsh

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Yeah, I considered that at one time too. I got as far as finding someone to do it and decided on payment arrangements etc, but then let it slip when it came to finding a US supplier. Maybe I should research it again.

4. p8triot37

p8triot37 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How about something like mardi gras beads?

5. Empyrean

Empyrean Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve...I might suggest a simple solution which I have used for group trips and for my dance business.

www.ZAZZLE.com

You upload designs...add them to whatever you like a shirt a hat a thong a beachbag, buttons...even shoes. You design the product.

They sell it, ship it, and you can get a comission based on the % you choose or NO comission.

You could easily upload that cute little Cancuncare.com logo at the top of the page and add it to several items....people can choose which item they want and you have no overhead. Just a few minutes time designing a couple of products.

6. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    I have a friend who sells his merchandise on Zazzle. Seems to work for him.

7. letuslickunow

letuslickunow Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  8. Gus&Mel

Gus&Mel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what about a CancunCare.Com tatoo????? LOL !!!!!! I figure right on the forehead! that way it will be easy to see!!!!LOL Sorry I really do think it would be a cool idea just feeling a littel goofy this morning. it is 10f and snowing right now. the last couple of weeks cant go fast enough!

9. Rick&Kelly

Rick&Kelly Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 1
    LOL I was going to have a tatoo (temp) put on me this trip... "Return to Tempations if found"

Sometimes... I forget where the F... I am ??? to much fun!!

10. Doug&Bobbie

Doug&Bobbie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've used cafepress, but I've had better luck with www.spreadshirt.com It works the same, you design, they print and ship.

I opened a store for my fire department Union and we've had GREAT luck with them. The quality has always been fantastic.Even the lightweight shirts, which are $10 always turn out really nicely. Just make sure that you have an "alpha" background on the logo before uploading and have a high enough resolution.

Steve, I do some graphic design stuff on the side, so if you want any help with this, let me know! (dboczek@charter.net)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice