cancuncare/saggy bottom new orleans reunion october 2011

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by diamondheaded, Nov 15, 2010.

1. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    as if you honestly needed yet another great reason to be in New Orleans for our/the best party ever......

REALLY ?!

you guys know how we do this - it will do nothing but get better and better from this point forward and....

just thought i would make mention that in addition to all that is in fact going on - a formal invitation to attend has now been sent to the New Orleans Saints organization requesting their presence at/to all events relating to OUR massive weekend reunion party "Wishes Wonders & Whodats" benefitting the Make-A-Wish Foundation of the Texas Gulf Coast & Louisiana October 21-23 2011.

did i mention that the saints are in town that weekend too playing the colts in a rematch of the 2010 super bowl game in the completely rennovated new superdome?!

now now now...

please understand that as of today there are certainly no expectations that they will be in attendance for any of our events that weeekend. However, I did want to update all on the status and progress of this formal invitation as i know there had been some discussion about it.

discussion done - the formal request has now been made :)

I should also point out that informal invitations will also be extended to the New Orleans Saints organization by others (sponsors, individuals within our group and such) in the coming days and weeks and while.....again there is no guarantee whatsoever relating to their attendance.......should they decide to attend - this might be a nice little enhancement to all of the other countless incredible weekend activities we have planned for all those giving people in attendance...............................again - should they decide to attend ;)

for more information on attending this ONCE IN A LIFETIME PARTY please feel free to contact us via email at robandtonyacumins@yahoo.com or feel free to check out the event web site (please note that the sign up function on the web site is non functional and all of our groups discounted rooms at the hotel monteleone were SOLD OUT months ago) and get busy finding a room to booksomewhere in New Orleans so you can be a part!!!!

ALL new orleans hotel rooms are expected to sell out a month in advance of this weekend as it is the saints biggest game of the year - so please take this into strong consideration asap

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WANT TO MISS THIS !!!!

let us know if you plan on attending - the parade permit is only good for the first 200 and after that the party is shut down

.......................fully expect it to be a full 200 people in the parade at this point!!!

rob

2. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Just two months away! I have a feeling that the costumes for this year will be out of this world. Lots of choices, but not too early to get yours. Buy several, and return the ones you don't like.

3. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    yet another great sponsor on board :)

the famous brennans have joined and more will be jumping on as we get closer

dickie brennans
    Dickie Brennan and Co.

rob

4. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  5. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    now don't forget guys...........................in the middle of all of the other infinite things planned for this reunion weekend...........

the winners of the texans v. canadians v. americans will get a very special invite to the complimentary "THANK YOU" sunday brunch at dicky brennan's palace cafe http://www.palacecafe.com/

so all you cancuncare people out there waiting to help your fellow country people you might want to get on board now and get busy helping you fellow cancuncare country people win this contest - the contest to determine which team is best ends on September 30th

the setting for nicole and tracy's sunday brunch at the majestic palace cafe on sunday morning in the grande fleur de lis room (see picture of the room below)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  6. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    great news from bob the canadians are in the game :)

rob

7. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    once again as predicted all rooms at the hotel monteleone are now sold out

however,

there are still a few hotels in the area that have rooms remaining...........but very very few.......for like maybe a day or two - hello - its like a huge fun freakin weekend in new orleans and the 100 of us already booked are looking really good about right now

the best

rob

8. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    guys make sure you get in touch with mike nicoll at nicoll's limosuine service Welcome to Nicoll's Limousine & Shuttle Service and work out your transfers - just 8 weeks left - remember its 1/2 price but only for our group and our group only for that weekend - make sure you get in touch with him soon though as new orleans will be as busy as bees that weekend with all that is going on - so contact him soon and work out the details of your transfer

- mike is a long time supporter of the make a wish foundation and is a committed sponsor and waiting to hear from you and be a part of this awesome event

our group consists of 6 - if there are any others arriving around 10:30 thursday evening the 20th and they would like to share a ride please let us know so we can all team up

we will book our transfer in the next few days

rob

rob

9. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    well guys, I hope many of you are down there to be a part of this great weekend, I know I for one am nervous as all hell, but i am honored and priveledged to be a part of such a great thing, I have just finished up some softball tournaments and Im hoping it pushes the americans in the lead a bit more...
    For those on the ledge of coming, dont miss this weekend.. I am personally excited to be a part of what looks to be not only a memorable weekend for friends and family but everyone involved i.e. sponsor, attendees etc. If not for anything else , come watch me be nervous as all heck giving a speach that i know i will be proud of after.... Come make a wish with me in New Orleans..

10. Donna & John

Donna & John Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Your next door neighbor, the Connecticut Connections, are right in back of you as we have raised some money not sure of the exact amount as we are waiting for the Rockcats (Minnesota Double AA Team) to donate and we are also having another gig this Saturday at the ballpark to have a grand total in September. We typically take over a food stand and get a % of what they sell.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice