Cancuncare Party Sunday 18th March ***provisional***

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    People are getting on planes soon....

we will need a decision on plan A or plan B soon!!

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    maybe one of the mods or someone going to that party PM steve, as he is busy to try and get an answer!

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I did PM steve asking him...

4. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OHHHHH IM GETTING WORRIED!

5. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No worries...I'm sure Steve will let you know before you all leave.

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Sorry for the delay guys, I was out on the booze cruise all day yesterday and we are moving house sometime next week so lots of things to do at the moment.

We are going to have to drop the cruise portion, sorry. With 27 definites we would need everyone of these to show up (which is unlikely to happen)- plus a significant number of the maybes to reach our minimum numbers.

So we'll go with the Carlos N Charlies booze up. Carlos n Charlies have put their price up by $5. I was going on the price they quoted us last November (the last time we had a big group there) and it's gone up by $5 since then - not sure if that is just for spring break or permanent, but the price will be $35 not $30 as I originally hoped.

So the definite plan is:
    - Meet at 8pm at Carlos N Charlies on Sunday 18th for three hours open bar. Once 11pm comes round we can decide if we want to head off somewhere else as a group maybe Corona bar, Congo's or Sr Frogs

Price will be $35 payable on entrance. I will wait at the entrance from 7:45 until 8:30, if you're later than that then just ask for the Cancuncare group or Steve's group, buy your bracelet and the staff will bring you over to us.

Carlos N Charlies is right in the heart of the party zone opposite Dady Rock and is impossible to miss.

I will lock this thread and start a new one to avoid possible confusion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice