Cancuncare Party Sunday 18th March ***CONFIRMED***

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Sorry for the delay guys, I was out on the booze cruise all day yesterday and we are moving house sometime next week so lots of things to do at the moment.

We are going to have to drop the cruise portion, sorry. With 27 definites we would need everyone of these to show up (which is unlikely to happen)- plus a significant number of the maybes to reach our minimum numbers.

So we'll go with the Carlos N Charlies booze up. Carlos n Charlies have put their price up by $5. I was going on the price they quoted us last November (the last time we had a big group there) but we checked again this week and it's gone up by $5 - not sure if that is just for spring break or permanent, but the price for this event will be $35 not $30 as I originally hoped.

So the definite plan is:
    - Meet at 8pm at Carlos N Charlies on Sunday 18th for three hours open bar. Once 11pm comes round we can decide if we want to head off somewhere else as a group maybe Corona bar, Congo's or Sr Frogs

Price will be $35 payable on entrance. I will wait at the entrance from 7:45 until 8:30, if you're later than that then just ask for the Cancuncare group or Steve's group, buy your bracelet and the staff will bring you over to us.

Carlos N Charlies is right in the heart of the party zone opposite Dady Rock and is impossible to miss.

See You There!

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wooooooo thanks steve :michaelf:

maybe it might be a good idea to decide on a second place before hand so it gives people an idea of price?

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Well, we could do a club open bar but that is going to be $40/$50 more or we could do a bar where it's free to get in and pay for drinks as we go - slices, congo, corona bar etc are all options.

If people decide somewhere in this thread then we'll do it, so please feel free to make suggestions

4. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Personally, I want to try as many different places as possible while in Cancun as possible so I vote not Slice since a bunch of us are going there on the 15th. Corona Bar sounds like a good chice since most of the people attenting the 18th party would most likely have missed the gathering on the 10th at Corona Bar.

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah Corona bar would be good..
    And yeah we are going to be at Slices on the 15th anyways...

Sounds good to me Stever thanks..And no worries about the boat part...Works better for me..Don't like them all that much

6. ryshaw

ryshaw Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Guys, my friend Matt and I are gonna be coming down to stay at the Riu Cancun from the 15-20th, and would love to hang out with you guys if we are still able to get on the list for the party on the 18th.... Hope to see you all down there!

-Ryan

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yep the more the merrier!!

8. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    woooooooooo welcome

9. thechamp713

thechamp713 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    18th

Hello Folks,

I'm going to throw in my two cents for this event. To me, it doesn't make sense to pay $35 for one bar, and then later shell out $35 - $45 to attend a club. With cabs/bus it's easily a $100 night. From my understanding there's a few silent people that share my beliefs. If it was boat cruise, then the boat element is the value add, thus justifying the extra expense. Given that there's not enough people for a boat cruise, I fully understand the alternative.

Is it possible to change the plans over to party hopper ? That way, its one price, a variety of clubs and the value has more of an appeal then paying 2 different covers.

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I see where you are coming from..

And I assume that our cover is just for the one place Steve?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice