CancunCare Party Spring Break 2009!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Jan 27, 2009.

?

Would you be interested in attending the CC Party 2009?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. airaaron_6

airaaron_6 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you HAVE to rock them in cancun, we can get groups of people in them haha man that would be a site for sore eyes lol

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    that is absolutely horrendous

3. brett1102

brett1102 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok i'm terrible on these forums.. you've all probab;y specified when/where you're all meeting up but i'd love to come to meet you all! :D Can you let me know the dates etc you're meeting up again please! We dont arrive till the 23rd so i'm guessing we miss it all :(
    THANKSSSSSSS!! :p

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeaaah sorry bro, most of us are gonna be there the 2nd week

5. brett1102

brett1102 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha no worries.. the holiday was a spare of the moment thing!
    I'm looking forward to the pics anyways, i'll be sure to post mine and maybe next year will get the friggin dates right!!

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    I voted yes.

We'll be aiming for a similar event to last year. Carlos N Charlies, all drinks included for 4 hours or so 8-12 which gives people time to get wasted and then hit a club if they want to.

Last year we had around 40 people and you disappointed me by only managing 2 bottles of Jose Cuervo welcome drinks between you all. I had to take one bottle home! I will look into prices in the next week or so, as for the date keep me informed Fletchmeister about the best date to suit all.

Also we should do another Oasis meet up during the day - day passes are cheap, and it was great fun last year. (Just hide my bracelet when security come looking at 6pm this time!)

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahah i agree steve, the oasis meet up was def. good times...and we'll hide when they come around....I'll get some answers as far as the best date to do it...I'm fairly sure we did on the Wednesday of peak week last year, if I'm not mistaken.....so another Weds aim might not be a bad idea...but I'll put up a poll for those who want to share their input

8. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    After my big night at Slices, I couldn't manage any more Tequila lol.. Ask Andrew, he knows why lol...

I like to never drank the welcome shot haha...

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I hope you all have a CRAZY time, but, Im not worried, you will! CC party is always the best every year........... I will miss all of you very much, first time I havent been to cancun in march in what........ 4 years? I will have a few shots of tequila for you all while I am in England at the same time.............. :cry:

10. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I do believe last year was on a tuesday with akon night also my first day in cancun. I think.

yeah I had the welcome shot...thanx steve...but that was more than enough cuervo or me LOL! not a huge fan but I'm sure that one shot helped set the mood for the rest of the night.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice