Cancuncare Party Last Night - Report and Photos

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Woot had a great time hanging w/ all of you one of the best nights of the week it's still a toss up from my Booze Cruise Experience where I was a celeberity for the night!!!

I have some great shots of the party through Daddy Rock's lol I have been telling everyone it was Daddy O's lol show's how much attention I was paying to where we where, Unfortunately I broke my camera at Daddy Rocks forgot to wrap my wristband around my hand and it got knocked out of my hand while taking a picture. Soon as I find a way to get my pics off the memory card I'll get some pics up some how. Haven't checked out the pics yet but omw to browse through them now.

2. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Man do I look out of it in most of those pics lol.

3. PurdueChic

PurdueChic Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think we all look out of it in most of the pics. It was certainly a crazy night! Had a blast dancing with you Jlow :lol: :wink:

4. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Right Back at ya Stacy had a great time w/ ya, just wish we could have hung out more!

5. eXposedTV

eXposedTV Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IM soooooooooo there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! How did i not know about this before??

6. Madd Dougg

Madd Dougg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Muhaaaahaaaahaaaaaa That was One Crazy night It was sooooo Much fun! U can go Clubbing/Pubbing all you want but nothing beats Party with a bunch of people U already know!!!!! :D :D

7. Madd Dougg

Madd Dougg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looking at those second partys pictures just now! Dissappointed I didnt Go!
    Was too busy that night!

looked like so much fun, although dont recognise that many people in the pictures except Jodie and Adam aka Mad-ad,

Now I think about it I did actually see both Jodie and Adam In the BBG internet cafe! (I swear he wore that pink polo shirt)

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I was there! Ohh what a night! Started off with some girl taking a body shot off my stomach, and she did a horrible job at that!! Then to girls taking body shots off each others boobs, which was nice!! Then on to nectar lounge where things started to get a little tipsy!! Then after that, its kind of a blur, but I know I had fun!! VERY nice how the night ended I might add!! I didnt sleep alone, thats for sure! hahahaha

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sounds like fun..

10. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Aye Jason I got pics of Australliachick taking body shots off ya lol!

WAS A GREAT NIGHT!!!!

Man next year gonna be even better!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice