Cancuncare Party Last Night - Report and Photos

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,209 / 14
    There is no cover at Carlos N Charlies, and yes you could just pay your drinks as you go.

Not sure on the second question, but for this weeks Maxim party that my wife and I went to on Tuesday, I'm pretty sure the student city bracelet (if thats's the one you have) is good for both. One thing to be aware of, if you are going to Dady O and hoping to find your friends then it may be difficult, there were about 5,000 people in the place this week.

2. steeler7

steeler7 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i want to go, but i gotta roll with my boys. but carlos and charlie's then daddy'o, i could def. swing that. i dunno, we'll see whats good. ill get at yall

3. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That looked of the hook! I'm sure we can give it a run for its money on the 23rd though :lol:

Just dont give me Vodka and Guiness :D

Bye
    Adam

4. steeler7

steeler7 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    guiness is bomb, I was drinkin it all night
    not really a big fan of the vodka's, Im crushin tequilla 24/7 in Cancun

5. Jodie :-)

Jodie :-) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    R-O-W-D-Y!

6. surfboy

surfboy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will outdo it on the 23rd! Congrats to all the fun on the 16th but watch the F out on the 23rd!
    Harry
    hescarge@hotmail.com

7. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Love it. Did anyone get their hands on Jasons balloon, I want to know :wink:

8. Shezzman

Shezzman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wish was down at this one on the 23rd. . . u guys from England gotta represent . . .i know u will

Adam . . . ur gonna love cancun mate

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I get where he is coming from. Hard to convince people to come to something they don't know anyone, or know about..

I might try and stop by where you gusy are as well.

10. surfboy

surfboy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hope to see everyone the 23rd! Feel free to join us at the Oasis for the Beer Pong tourney and we can leave right from there!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice