Cancuncare Party Last Night - Report and Photos

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Mar 17, 2005.

1. steeler7

steeler7 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    turns out i will be at dady'o on the 23, same time as the cancuncare party. Steve, are you guys gonna have your own VIP or will I be able to come over and hang out. I want to do the whole cancuncare thing but my freinds dont want to

2. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you should show your friends that pic and the story to go with it...they may change their minds!

3. VAcollegeguy

VAcollegeguy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i'd tell your friends to piss off

4. steeler7

steeler7 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    tell my wingmen to piss off, cool then theyll tell me to piss off for the rest of the trip. ill stick with my boys

5. steeler7

steeler7 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    seriously though, i would like to come hang out, ill be at daddy'o anyway, i just wanna know if that'll be cool

6. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That looked like one hell of a party!

7. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Hi, I think it may be difficult as Dady Rock (where the cancuncare party goes) is actually different to Dady O. Although they are connecetd by a walkway you'll probably need a different bracelet for each place.

You might want to try and meet us at Carlos N Charlies about 11.00pm and go to Dady O when we leave there at 12 ish. We will be right at the back near the side exit - sounds like it's a bad location but this is actually about the best place to be there, right near the action and without diners being in the way.

Have a great trip

8. steeler7

steeler7 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    would i have to pay cover at carlos and charlies or could i just buy drinks as i please?

and if i walked in with you guys to dady'o, would my party pass work at the entrance?

9. VAcollegeguy

VAcollegeguy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    good call, wouldnt want to lose the wingmen under any circumstances....then you'll have nothing to do with the inevitable fat chicks.

dammit im jealous. you all suck. Panthers suck

10. steeler7

steeler7 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    panther's are sh*t. they suck so bad. Syracuse is gonna win it all

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice