Cancuncare Party Last Night - Report and Photos

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Here they are, have uploaded about 40 - there were a few that I couldnt post. :wink:

http://community.webshots.com/user/sbparty100

As a taster, here is College Guy and Leah being filmed:

[​IMG]

We met at 8pm at Black Pearl (same venue for next week), where I handed out tickets and took payment from those that turned up on the night. Already there was a girl/girl topless bodyshot on the bar! I was surprised how everyone instantly got to know each other and with the ratio of girls to guys at about 50/50 it was a great mix.

The free booze should have started about 10, but Jannet had a word with the guys and at 9:30 we made our way next door to Nectar Lounge and the free drinks began early! Service here was great. Nectar Lounge is a great chill out place with comfy chairs and hot tub, just the kind of place to get to know people and start off a big night out.

After an hour or so here (and more than a few shots) we walked the short distance to Carlos N Charlies, where we were let in the back door to avoid the crush. Yards of cold beer or cocktail were waiting for us and instantly refilled. Within minutes the cancuncare crowd were dancing away on the bar and tables. Leah and Jason in particular attracting a lot of attention including the TV crew that was filming there. Shot time again!

An hour here and across the road to Dady Rock where a special area was waiting for us, again drinks were pre poured just before our arrival and never ran out. By now we were taking on casualties as the drinks were going down fast - but the beer and shots continued.

About 1:15 we left Dady Rock for The City. Upon entering the club, again via the back door to avoid the lines it seemed that many got separated in the crowd, there was thousands of people in there and it was easy to lose each other. I think we must have had 3 separate groups in different parts of the club, but despite best efforts couldnt seem to find everybody to round us all up. Still, our group of about 15 continued with the free drinks (and shots) until the open bar closed at 3am.

All in all a great night out, many people said it was the best night out of their vacation. I look forward to the repeat event next Wednesday 23rd. If you fancy joining us then please book through the link below, I will also have a limited amount of tickets available on the night.
    http://www.cancuncare.com/cancuncareparty.htm

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Seeing that pic made me pump my fists over here at my desk. YES! :D

Now THAT's a party I'd like to be at. Good job putting it together, guys.

3. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How FREAKING Great!!! :claphappy: Wonderful Job Steve!!! I'm soooo sorry I missed that....would have loved to squeeze in there with Leah and Jason!! :wink:

4. SCR

SCR Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Definately some of the best pics of Spring Break so far! The pic of Jason, in this thread, with the mic is a keeper for sure.

Great shots Steve!

Shwn in Ontario

5. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    AWESOME PICS!!!!

8) 8) 8) 8)

6. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am so sorry i missed that...looks like it was so much fun. too bad we left on the 12th.....maybe another time!

Great pics

7. hkplayer

hkplayer Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thats a party no one would ever forget...great job. imagine next week's!

8. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looks like everyone had a great time! Great Pictures! :D

9. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OMG. I'M IN FOR A HECK OF A PARTY ON THE 23RD LOL.. CHILL BUMPS ALREADY. CAN'T WAIT.. I'LL HAVE TO GET ON E! & SEE WHEN THAT IS GOING TO AIR ALSO... I'VE GOTTA RECORD IT LOL...

WELL, LOOKS LIKE I'M GONNA HAVE A HECK OF A BIRTHDAY BASH!!!

10. xAndy_UKx

xAndy_UKx Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve you're a legend for organising these parties! Count me and Sol_Dave in for the 23rd thats for sure!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice