Cancuncare Party 19th March Report and Pics

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Mar 21, 2006.

1. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    EXACTLY!!!!!!

2. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    DITTO!!!!

3. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    woooooooooooo great photos! im glad everyone has such a laugh

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    luv the pics both parties where great some great guys on here nice meeting everyone on here.

5. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    "Corona Bar was again the starting venue and although quiet to begin with it ended up being livelier than last week. Jtslav was in attendance and didn't even punch anyone He managed to get about 10 different kinds of shots in. No beer for that guy, just neat alcohol. I joined him in one or two and particularly remember the one he called a "snakebite". In England a snakebite is cider and lager, this one was whisky and tequila - ouch!"

i did actually have a few beers in there.....4 or 5 corona....and the snake bite was good....another you probably liked was the "lemon drop".....i wanted some red headed sluts but i was told that southern comfort wasnt on the menu.....and we didnt get a "real" snakebite....a real snakebite, has bacardi 151 whiskey and tequila.....so we kinda got screwed on that one....that being said, i had a great time, danced my @ss off and got smashed...2 thumbs up....and i saved the sucker punches for tuesday at the hotel pool bar....as did paul who saved them for wednesday night... :cool: :lol:

6. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nice to have u back....

so where we stayin next year?

7. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    dont know yet lol

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't think anyone knows where they are staying next year... :roll:

9. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Excuse me???? :wink: :wink:

I always know where I'm staying in Cancun....this year, next year, every year!!

Karan

10. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh man haha i just saw the pics of me and jannet, dont remember taking those.........good one....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice