cancuncare labor day weekend/birthday cruise - sunday 8/31

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by diamondheaded, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    tonya without country music would not be any fun at all :(

so i always have to make sure i put in some kenny chesney for her as i dont think she could survive if she did not have her kenny fix

we love all music - but really glad to get input as i always find a new song that i had not even considered - and when you have this many people musical interests vary and we want to make sure we have got something for everyone - so keep those songs and musical interests coming - so we can get the mix right

"I've never seen a great party without great music"

............the good dr.

2. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Finally got Rosa's buy in on attending the booze cruise. We went on one in May and the ocean was extremely rough and she had a tough time so she was hesitant this time. She has done them many times in the past and usually has a little bit of trouble at first and then is fine.

So we are in for sure...looking forward to it

3. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Wow, this is going to be fun! It will be great meeting/partying with all of you!!!

I know of 1 country song that has got to be played..."Save a horse, ride a cowboy"....yeeehaw!

Cheers,
    Janice

P.S. Other than that, anything works for me, but Scott is more of a 60s, 70s and 80s rock type of person

4. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Fun for sure...and I like your music choices!!

5. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    do you guys know of any other friends or others interested in the booze cruise :?:

still just a few short (3-6) of 30 and only about a month away so lets lock this up :cool:

as far as the soundtrack goes - i will definitely have "save a horse ride a cowboy" - had numerous requests for that 1 :shock:

ill also do a booty mix cd for the cruise back to temptations as that seems to work very well about that time of the trip and what most people are requesting :wink:

6. Hbill

Hbill Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    We're in.

Just booked today. Will arrive 29th and my pal Greg and I will go on the cruise. How much does it cost? Do I need cash or will they take my credit card? I'm a newbie, so please accept my apology. Also, I want to post my picture and have no clue how to get it in. Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks,
    Bill

7. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay - Our friends from Indy have confirmed that they're well up for the cruise - nice one!!!!! They were a little worried that it was gonna be a 'dirty cruise' but I have assured them that everyone is respectable and apart from getting VERY drunk and dancing round like maniacs - there'll be none of those shennanigans goin on and there are separate booze cruises for those activities on another day!!!!!

Also we have managed to arrange some of the travel sickness patches - for anyone who wants to know theyre called SCOLPODERM patches - you wear them behind the ear and they're a miracle cure - Bethy messaged me and told me that her hubby suffers pretty bad with motion sickness but these patches work a miracle -so theres hope for my Ross yet (poor baby!!!!)

Can I also ask bout the cost (I dont really care- its the beginnng of our vaca so we'll still have money left - as long as its not hundreds of dollars each LOL) and what time we set sail?

My ticker is counting down in days now wa hoooo - I'm VERY excited!!!
    Max
    xxxxx

8. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    the last time we did this with steve the rate was $55.00 per person - and my bar tap is never that low wherever i drink - they lose money on me i assure you.

i thik food is included in this as well - was too drunk to remember last time

it is cash only

in order to get your picture on send it steve at steve@cancuncare.com

it leaves about 9:00 a.m. - we all meet in the lobby at temptations and then steve has a van or two take us over to the boat and the boat drops us off at temptations late in the afternoon

here is some more detailed in formation about the cruise

http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35041

9. Hbill

Hbill Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    Great help, thanks for the reply. Lookin forward to being there.

Bill

10. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Yes it will be $55 per person and the itinerary will be our usual one.

How many definites have we got now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice