cancuncare labor day weekend/birthday cruise - sunday 8/31

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by diamondheaded, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    so.........

if we can get bethy to get max a patch that will work for hubby, and they are not passed out on the beach :lol: and their friends go + steve's three friends and the three possibilities decide to go then = we are only 3 short

with well over a month to locate an additional 10 to 15 i think we are in great shape, but lets not rest on our laurels - cmon guys its a sunday afternoon at temptations - the best day for a cancuncare booze cruise :shock:

2. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    He heeeee - It's like saying ''if all the stars align and the moon is in the 7th phase of aquarious then its a go go!!!'

I'm gonna mail my friends in Indy and tell them tonight - i'm fairly certain that they'll wanna go!! Still waiting for Bethy to get back to me re patch!!
    oooh - we like house and techno music (i know that techno isnt every ones taste so go with house!!)
    max
    xxxxx

xxxxx

3. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    max..I can live with a little techno if you can live with some old Rock and Roll!!!! deal??/

4. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    steve i think we may need some tequila on this booze cruise - as it seems as though the song "tequila makes her clothes fall off" is almost a unaminous choice among the cruisers........not that tonya needs any tequila for that to happen........... lol...........but it never hurts :shock:

5. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

In my case - the song should be 'tequila makes her pull a funny face and then puke' :lol: none of that for me - now Zambucca is a different matter!!!!! :wink:

xxxxx

6. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    max..I can live with a little techno if you can live with some old Rock and Roll!!!! deal??/[/quote]

Old Rock and Roll is fine with me - I love that music also - to be honest I can listen to anything -as long as you can dance or sing to it - its a winner with me. I am starting to get a little exited now - we're nearly into August!!! Yippeeeee!!!
    xxxxx

7. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just sent you a pm with some info.

8. East Texas couple

East Texas couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Beth is there any chance you would email me the information on the patch. I figure better safe than sorry. I tend to get quesy easily. Yall look like a great group of people and we are so excited to be going to TTR.
    Thanks
    tammy
    ohhh email is tammymenges@aol.com

9. East Texas couple

East Texas couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ohh another request, could we have some country and maybe some 80 rock.? I didnt know if new people could request so I thought I would just throw it out there.

10. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We are with you on your music, but I made a deal with Max that I would live with a little techno too!1 :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice