Cancuncare Guys who work out!!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Mad-Ad, Jan 7, 2006.

1. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    8% Is very good mate mine is much higher than this about 12-13% I think It was 12 last Thursday but the weekend really messed it up for me.
    I would be very happy if I could hit 8% I guess i'm just not dedicated enough!

Bye
    Adam

2. Resortman

Resortman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Start hammering the whey upon waking, and before bed. During a pre-workout, I'd eat a good hour before hand, and small amounts. After your workout, hit up a protein shake followed by a good whole meal. You want to spike that insulin level after working out! You cut carbs, you cut a lot out of your gains. If your body wants what you don't want to offer, your SOL. 6 square, WPI, creatine if ness, and recovery time should be your starting point. So go out, grab some protein to start it out right!

3. Kevin Newson

Kevin Newson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    not dedicated? no man ... i read that you are working out much more than me man and even doing some cardio... i just hate cardio!

4. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im quite pissed......i was sick and in pain a couple of weeks ago...struggled to get back in to a flow of getting to the gym and hitting the racks hard, then last week had my wisdom teeth pulled and doc's orders i cant hit the gym for another couple of days....this blows

5. Madd Dougg

Madd Dougg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You got to pump it pump come on pump it up you got to pump it up!

Yes had a wicked shoulders session today feeling good now

yes yes arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

6. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i screwed up... had mcdonalds then just an hour later.. wendys

7. Kevin Newson

Kevin Newson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Constantly feeling stupid about this low-carb thing. I can notice that I am losing muscles that I worked so hard for to gain.

8. Mase_of_the_Room206Boyz

Mase_of_the_Room206Boyz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just bought aload of free weights for my house so I can do some home training whenever I feel (Especially after watching a movie that makes me want to train, pumping iron, rocky etc...)
    Got them via online argos and they were cheaper than in the shops

9. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Talked to the doc yesterday, while i couldnt go to the gym and lift heavy, i did push-ups and sit-ups for like an hour straight....needless to say when i was done, my damn jaws hurt like hell.....i knew i never should have had them teeth pulled....anyways...screw the doc, im hittin the racks today...

10. Madd Dougg

Madd Dougg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    U know Justin,
    I had 2 of my Wisdom Teeth Pulled both a few days apart, And They bleed for a day but my jaw was ok on the most part, Did you have to get urs pulled whilst at the Hospital?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice