Cancuncare Guys who work out!!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Mad-Ad, Jan 7, 2006.

1. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its not is it :-|
    HOM HOM HOM fooood

2. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Always HOMING! :p

Bye
    Adam

3. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i think this weekend was the first weekend in a long time that i didn't have the munchies... but then again i had a wicked sinus cold and eating was the last thing on my mind

4. Kevin Newson

Kevin Newson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    2500 kcals?? Jesus thats not a lot man... since I am going to Cancun in 2 weeks I try to eat +/- 250 gr protein a day and to cut in the carbs but I just cant do a proper work-out without the carbs.

5. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    2500Kcals but most of that is Protein, I am as low as 150g of Carbs a day. I have messed us my cutting and lost too much size anyway (Like normal) so I'm not that bothered about taking in too few carbs.
    If I have atleast 50% of my carbs (Medium) before my weight lifting it gives me enough energy to get through my sets, so its all good

Bye
    Adam

6. Kevin Newson

Kevin Newson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    150 grams ??? Dont go any lower my friend because your brains need 100 gr to function

7. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I seem to be able to function on low carbs but for no longer than 10 days. I know what you mean about brain power though.
    I didnt realise I had so much bodyfat to lose lol

Bye
    Adam

8. Kevin Newson

Kevin Newson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    But its a shame when you lose the weight in 10 days that you have worked so hard for to gain...And after your work-out you just take protein without any carbs????
    As and soon as you are in Cancun? You will continue low-carb?

9. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If I feel im losing to much size I will have a spike day when I will eat a higher amount of Carbs (Slow) and this seems to work for me, I find it hard losing fat but this way seems to suit me.

When Im in Cancun I wont worry about what Ill eat to be honest, Ill make sure I have 3 meals with a fair amount of protein and carbs but to be honest when im hung over or drunk this will all go out the window lol
    I will however make sure I take in enough water.

Bye
    Adam

10. Kevin Newson

Kevin Newson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My BF is 8 % now. I am trying to do low carb but I still eat rolled oats in the morning and in total +/- 6 pieces of fruit (before and after work-out). Result: a lot of headache and no energy at all. Now I will try to eat more fat (oils, salmon and almonds) and if this doesnt work out,... I will have to grab for carbs again
    Chiao

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice