Cancuncare Guys who work out!!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Mad-Ad, Jan 7, 2006.

1. Mase_of_the_Room206Boyz

Mase_of_the_Room206Boyz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    With free weights your body is forced to do everything its sel, no cables or added leverage or different position as you tend to get with machines,

Ad

your doing well on your chest, one day my son you will be like me!!! lol (sorry my mate always does that to me)

2. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL As I said That 100K was some time ago Mase, Don't wanna embarrass you guys with what it is now :D

lol :wink:

Bye
    Adam

3. Mase_of_the_Room206Boyz

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :shock: it takes alot to embaress me big boy! :lol:

4. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL!

Bye
    Adam

5. Mase_of_the_Room206Boyz

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :shock:

You training today?

6. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL Whats the shocked face for?

Yeah mate Im trainning everyday now untill Cancun! be it weightlifting or Cardio. Today Im trainning Chest at 5 then I got a heavy cardio session at 9.
    I have been a little OTT on the cardio and low carbs and although Im getting ripped I have lost too much size although I noticed I was a lot more agile and slightly quicker in Ju-jitsu and Vale Tudo infact I slapped a nice Kimura on a guy who was being cocky in open-trainning, I think I pulled some ligaments in his wrist because he wasnt so cocky afterwards as he held his wrist in his other hand looking sorry for himself... oops! ha ha ha

Bye
    Adam

7. Mase_of_the_Room206Boyz

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol, what you need to do is up your protein intake before and after you do cardio its the only way to keep the size. The problem is when you take suppliments, creatine, glutamine, some proteins you get water retention and so when you do cardio you can sweat some of it out and lose valuble size.

8. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I know mate this one protein I use to take use to make me hold about 10lbs of water after a month on it, im not kidding I was so bloated I looked like a football when I took my top off lol.

Im on so much protein at the moment AND I understand Bulking and Cutting down to a T I just can never perfect it lol

Bye
    Adam

9. Mase_of_the_Room206Boyz

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ITS ALL DOWN TO A COMBINATION OF YOUR TRAINING AND DIET HOWEVER IT GETS VERY COSTLY FOR THE TYPE OF TRAINING FOR THE CORRECT SUPPLIMENTS AND FOODS

10. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As I just said I know it all mate, I could write a book on Sport-Science stuff alone putting it into practice is another thing though.

Bye
    Aadm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice