Cancuncare Guys who work out!!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Mad-Ad, Jan 7, 2006.

1. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For sure! The great thing is I find your able to build muscle and cut fat while on some of the new creatine as there is no water retention :D.
    Burlyness here I come!

Bye
    Adam

2. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i just finished my no-xplode, axis ht, nitrix and cell mas stack last week....be careful how much you take cause, ive been having some chest and heart problems lately....

3. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How long was you on the Nitrix and NO-Explode for Justin?

Bye
    Adam

4. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i think it was like a month...maybe month and a half....

5. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What were the gains like mate? I start my cycle at the end of the week, although I have been gaining really good from just V12 so I dont know if I should change my current routine..... :?

Bye
    Adam

6. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the gains were good....especially in my legs...went from leg pressing 350lbs...back up to around 600....muscles in the chest got tighter too....but while i was on it, i had like these mini heart attacks, dont know if they were actually heart attacks or strokes but thats the only way i can describe it....

7. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jeeez I will look out for them then (well feel out lol) When I use to take Biotest Mag-10 I use to get some real funny side effects from that, that was evil stuff. Go get it checked out if it keeps happening dude.

Ive never been more focus on my workouts as I am now, im just thinking about getting to the gym and hitting Chest & Tri's tonight.
    Its funny Ill spend months on trainning so im in shape for cancun then destroy it all in 2 weeks of partying... I wouldnt have it any other way lol.

Bye
    Adam

8. Alnapa

Alnapa Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Right let me start......i need to do something about this body of mine it seems as though i slipped into that comfortable stage when i had a girlfriend of not worrying about what i eat and so on and now im getting a little flabby. i have 58 days until i leave for cancun so i need some tip/plans on how to tone up and get some definition and lose these flabby parts. please help.....im desperate!

9. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you want to get cut real quick.....take in about 1200 calories a day maximum....eat alot of food with potassium, this will help you lose water weight, and give your muscles more definition, and your body more cuts...

10. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mate if you want quick results I would have to say a very high protein low Carb diet, maybe even atkins for a few weeks. Only because it works everytime. If you were once in good shape (When were with your GF) most of it is still probally there its just under a little body fat, once that fat starts going your be suprised how much tone and shape you still have, Dont get me wrong you could throw in some cardio, like Swimming, Running, Cycling a few times a week to help burn the fat and tone. Then you could always throw in some weights too if you wanted to.

Infact here is an article which is just right for you.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/springbreakguide.htm

Bye
    Adam

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice