Cancuncare Guys who work out!!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Mad-Ad, Jan 7, 2006.

1. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and what about the girls who workout :roll: ... don't i count too.... i bust my butt all week too

2. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree. Will someone start a post helping the women trying to shape up for Cancun? Any advice would be appreciated.

3. calicruz

calicruz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ah boy, I need to get back into the gym to get ready for cancun. I'm looking for some new supplements so maybe I'll give masstech a try. Hey mad-ad, I think I've seen you post about them before, but would you mind explaining what the no x-plode and v12 turbo are? Some form of protein or creatine?

4. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IM THE ONLI GUY WHO WORKS OUT AND DOESNT USE PROTEIN THINGS HMMMMM SHUD I OR SHUDNT I?

5. Shezzman

Shezzman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is a good idea. . . il start this!

6. MOOSEY

MOOSEY Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Ad, the BSN stuff sells big time at my store ! v12 is a real good seller too.

i finished a bottle of adenergy stack a few weeks ago, its much like v12 and i found i gained good strength on it.

sorry fletchman, but i think muscletech is wayyyyyyyy overrated

7. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    gd_nimrod - I think creatine is a must if you want to get bigger quicker, Theres so many to choose from now a days mind you.

Isabelle - I only said guys as most girls go to the gym to get smaller and these two supplements are really for bulking up.

calicruz - Yes V-12 is a creatine cell volumizer (CCV) this is a discription...

The birth of V-12 Turbo represents what is the most versatile ergogenic and physique-altering product ever formulated. V-12 Turbo is not an evolution or revolution, but more accurately described as a whole new way to enhance performance and to positively affect body composition. Gone are the old school days of flooding your system with tons of sugars in hopes of creating a decent pump. Now there is no need to worry about excess sugars and carbohydrates storing in adipose tissue. V-12 Turbo is light years ahead of its time and the end result is astounding increases in muscle fullness, athletic performance and lean body mass accrual. The current cell volumizers are similar to a calculator, while V-12 Turbo is a new G-5 super computer.

Of all the Cell Volumizers ever created, only a handful has earned the title of Icon. Even fewer have maintained their status over time. It's in this rarified air that the one and only V-12 Turbo lives - a remarkable fusion of technology and innovation, of performance and sophistication. You'll feel it in the thrilling rush of your first dose by electrifying irrefutable strength and outrageous skin-bursting-pumps. See and feel the huge difference a superior scientifically designed formulation can make in your physique

NO-Xplode is a creatine based supplement but it also has Nitric Oxide inhancing ingredients in it. Im not kidding the buzz you get from this is crazy you feel so wired, Im starting a cycle of this very soon. This is a discription...

Complete Muscle Hydration And Nutrient Saturation With Glycerol Hydrating Polymers And Phospho-Electrolyte Replacers!

This complex blend is a powerful magnet for water, protein, carbohydrates, creatine, and other muscle building nutrients within the muscle. It not only pulls and traps these nutrients inside the muscle, but also improves there uptake by the cell. This innovative system dramatically enhances the pump, fuels the body for intense training sessions, reduces lactic acid build up, replenishes lost electrolytes, enhances endurance and stamina, and saturates the muscle with nutrients for growth

shauny - Because your toning up rather than building and as long as your eating right a protein supplement doesnt really matter to much buddy.

Shezz - Go to the Gym :lol:

Moosey - Hey dude havnt seen you around for a little while, Yeah BSN seem to be so popular at the moment shame its so expensive, I got a cycle of Nitrix and NO-Explode to start in 2 weeks :D

Bye
    Adam

8. Shezzman

Shezzman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes i just got back from the Gym Adam. . you would be proud

9. stylz

stylz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    dude u best be drinkin at least a gallon of water a day on that stack, that serious........haha, i might have to try it

i tried the cell mass, no -x and that had me goin

10. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thats my boy Shezz :D

Oh for sure stylz I try to drink 2 gallon a day anyway, Have you been on th stack then? was it any good mate?

Bye
    Adam

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice