"cancuncare goes to cabo" april 16-24 2011 (tentative dates)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by diamondheaded, May 10, 2010.

1. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    t says it is american airlines direct flight from dfw to sn jose del cabo - cant hardly wait that long but i guess ill have to

2. DEEREMAN

DEEREMAN The bunny is out Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Awesome

3. Mike & Marnel

Mike & Marnel Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This looks like it could be way too much fun!!!

4. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    oh my april is sneaking up on us - is there anyone else that is going to want to go deep sea fishing for yellow fin tuna? pops is a puss and cant hang - so we have room for at least one more

going to try and go ahead and lock us up a date and a boat in the next month or so

rob

ps - pops said he would baby sit your wife or girl friend while we go fishing

5. sbdiggglers

sbdiggglers Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cabo Vs Cancun

Hello Everyone,
    THis thread caught our eye because we are looking to go back to cabo next year and we are looking to go with a group of fun people.
    Our first trip to cabo was at Desire (now Temptation). We went with a group from Houston and was an absolute blast! The next year we went to Temptation Cancun a blast as well.

Cabo- Not as many people, but we thought it was more fun. Not as hot as Cancun. We enjoyed the Nightclub and the food was pretty good. At the time the Nightclub had a playroom for stuff :icon_redface:. The Spa at night was awesome. Party was to the early morning and the bar top was put to good use.
    The resort itself is much smaller than cancun. The rooms were nice and everything was top notch.
    Can't swim at the beach, but most the time we were in the pool.
    With a group Cabo is the spot!!!! Without a little slow.

Cancun-
    Was crazy at times. Enjoyed the beach. Rooms were a little nicer in Cabo. The nightclub wasn't as nice and fun as Cabo.

We hada blast at both places. I think we perfer Cabo if we could get a Fun group to go. Downtown cabo is close by and have fun nightclubs. WE didn't leave the resort once while we were there.

Anyway, we are in if enough people go. :aktion033:

6. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    guys feel free to join in with us in cabo

i am 100 percent sure on 6 of us being there april 16-24 as we all purchased our trip back in june. there are several others form this site (at least 6-10) whom have said they were joining us there as well.......................also expecting a few others (2-10 saggy bottom bunch people) to tag along so its time to book it and join us if your planning on coming

a little about the people who typically go with us and then you can decide if you would like

we are all fairly open minded, non judgemental, fun loving people

rob/t

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice