"cancuncare goes to cabo" april 16-24 2011 (tentative dates)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by diamondheaded, May 10, 2010.

1. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    stephen & Kendra ALL inclusive honeymoon party 4/16-4/24

okay i know this is a tad bit premature (hate using the word lol) but people need to plan things out (especially those of us with kids, and mean spirited ex's)

now

while tonya and i have loved our visits to cancun TTR (7 in all) we figured we wanted to try something a little bit different this coming year so we have decided to do Temptation in cabo (formerly Desire)

we have not booked anything yet but there are already 6 of us that are "IN" and i am expecting that number to grow to between 30 and 50 before our trip in april. we would love to do a full force cancuncare style trip to cabo and are looking for as many of our saggy bottom bunch friends and cancuncare friends to join us

we have set tentative dates as april 16-24 2011

we are very excited about this for a number of reasons and for those debating on TTR cancun and tt cabo this april - here are some things to consider as you plan your trip in 2011

whatever you decide we wish you the best - but we will have a better time i assure you of that

quick check list as to why we will have a better time

(1) at Temptation cabo - there is no push to get people to leave the resort - in fact there is no push at all to get people to leave the resort at night as they dont even do that in cabo - so for those of us who believe an AI should in fact be an AI- this will be a welcome change. after the shows each night pretty much everyone hangs out at the resort in the heated pool/hot tub drinking socializing and im sure will have some creative them nights as well :)

(2) at Temptation cabo - the hot tub/pool stays open til late night (some say 3 a.m. other say 4:00 a.m). so we can have our party's in the hot tub til the wee hours while those in cancun hang out at patty o's

(3) at temptation cabo you dont have to worry about food reservations at specialty rest.................and from all i hear the food is even better in cabo

(4) at temptation cabo the price is right as well (basically the same as TTR cancun)

(5) at temptation cabo they only have about 15 days of clouds per year and the humidity is nothing like cancun so chances are the weather is not going to be too much a problem on your vacation (temperature in april runs from about 58 - 86 and with 350 days of sun per year - it looks pretty bright

(6) at temptation cabo its not as crowded and this means more quality time with the people you want to be with - it also means you dont have to worry about getting a chair at the pool as everyone says this is not an issue

(7) at temptation cabo - the airport is very near and its not nearly the hassle of the cancun airport

(8) at temptation cabo we are all getting a new vacation experience as none of us have been to ttr so we can all enjoy it first hand together. will be nice to do something different too :)

(9) at temptation cabo we can try some different nightlife if we like as the nightlife there is much different than cancun - cabo wabo and el quid roe are two great clubs and while they are some distance away (30 to 45 minute drive) we could all chip in and get a bus one night and do a party bus of our own

(10) at temptation cabo i am less than an hour from one of my all time favorite places to eat (ediths in cabo san lucas)

will get the dates tightened up in the next few weeks so if your interested in doing what stephan is calling "operation cabo invasion" then chime in and join us as we all plan together a great, truly original time for next april
    in cabo

the best

rob

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  2. Brewster

Brewster I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Ok Rob,

Kim (Partydollgirl) and I are in!

3. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hmhmhm (clearing my throat!) who said?..that would be a big maybe, will see, thinking on it, have lots of time.. hahah!! Brewster must be drunk again.. lol

4. Brewster

Brewster I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks for your input honey. I'll get back to you with my decision.....

(That line always gets me in trouble...but it's soooo fun to use...lol)

I think, at this point, we are all throwing our names in based on the assumption that a large group can be put together.

5. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    i know this all happened kinda fast and i have not even told T the dates yet lol

but she will be happy im sure

she has loved our trips to cancun but she is really wanting to do something a touch different this year - same adult fun - just a different setting

:)

rob

6. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You know what happen last time you just went ahead and booked .. it cost you money..hahah..lol.. ;)

7. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    i pretty much just let the cat out of the bag via email to our cacnuncare friends (those we have met on previous trips and i can still remember their emails) and to ort local saggy bottom bunch friends (many of whom become cancuncare friends)

ill send out another to our cancuncare friend list on our cacnuncare page as well via pm

8. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    anyone know the airport name in Cabo or the airport code, its not showing up on the airline pages im looking at?

9. NVBeachBum

NVBeachBum Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SJD San Jose Del Cabo

10. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Thank you very much

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice