Cancuncare Booze Cruise 1st Feb: Sign up here!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  2. Gus&Mel

Gus&Mel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Man it is a GOOD thing we are going to be there tomorrow or I wouldnt have wanted to know that,,,,,,LOL

3. sdherman

sdherman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve, Believe me when I say, I know what the temp is there!! Been watching the forcast and temps for 3 weeks:lol GETTER DONE

4. MikenJules

MikenJules Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    still in mourning

the cowboys and colts would have been a great game but my cowboys will be at the next 1 and i dont care who they beat

5. MikenJules

MikenJules Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow

82f now thats gotta suck 7:06 thursday night in toronto and snowing Gus its been doing that since tuesday here Come on Saturday

6. sdherman

sdherman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    To all my homeys, GETTER DONE :claphappy: IM ACTUALLY gonna be there tomorrow

7. Jodi

Jodi Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Booze Cruise

Steve are you online is the booze cruise still on for tomarrow - we have not talked to anyone that knows about it.

8. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    The weather has turned chilly with a moderate North wind but as of now yes the cruise is still on. Today has been better than yesterday and hoping tomorrow will be better still.

We will be in contact with the boats owners at 7am tomorrow, who will already have been in touch with the coastguard. Whether the cruise is cancelled or not I'll still be at TTR lobby about 9am tomorrow and will know the latest then. Of course, if conditions are too dangerous the cruise will unfortunately have to be cancelled. We may be able to rearrange for Monday if that is the case. So, please still show up tomorrow as conditions can easily change overnight around here.

We are also about to phone the boats owners shortly just to see what they think, I will post later tonight when we hear, but I am sure they will say they wont know either until the morning.

9. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Ok an update from the boat owners.

All trips went out today and there is not even a warning (i.e. check with coastguard before proceeding) for tomorrow. They were even able to snorkel today, although the winds were too strong for the spinnaker rides to take place.

The forecast for tomorrow is lighter winds than today and more sun. It looks like a definite go at this stage, but we wont be 100% sure until the morning.

We've also just been told that providing we have 20 people show up (we have 26 or so listed as coming) we will have the whole boat to ourselves.

Jodi, if you see this please let the others know. I'm sure you'll find them hanging around together at Paty O's bar.

10. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    What a difference a day makes.

Not a cloud in the sky, hardly any wind, a little on the cool side at 8am but should warm up nicely
    http://www.webcamcancun.com/

Let's do it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice