Cancuncare Booze Cruise 19th March: Cancelled

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Mar 3, 2009.

1. catmandoo

catmandoo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Please sign us up ( jen & kerry )

2. Tracy2929

Tracy2929 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    so how are we looking for numbers Steve? Are we going to have enough people?

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    14 so far, with a few undecided's.

Really we need 20 so hoping this week will bring a few new people and a few decisions. Will review on Friday.

4. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Which Barcelo are you staying at again? I'm guessing it's probably too far to walk. Best to either catch the bus down to Temptation for 9:15 or meet us at the dock at 9:40.

Golf carts, we never really know until the day. It depends on how many want to rent one and if we can find enough available.

5. Tracy2929

Tracy2929 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Staying at Barcelo Costa Cancun, didnt look too far from map..will have to ask them when we arrive how far i guess

6. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    In that case you're near the pirate ships and about 1km away from the hotel. Make sure you head towards the downtown direction, stay on the same side of the road.

7. Tracy2929

Tracy2929 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great...I am blonde so lets hope we dont get lost...just kidding we will be fine...see you there...

940AM right?

8. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Nope!

9:15 if meeting us at Temptation, 9:40 if meeting us directly at the dock (Temptation is closer than the dock for you)

9. Tracy2929

Tracy2929 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

ok, we will see you at 915 Steve...thanks again for getting this together...still hoping for the golf carts...

10. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Very sorry guys. I'm gonna have to call this one off and cancel. I need to make a decision before people start getting in to the resort.

Today's cruise we had a very poor turnout with only half of the people showing up, I cant really risk that again with only 14 people signed up so far - it wont be much fun with 8 of us. I kind of get a feel for who's going to show and who wont and I have the feeling that if we go ahead we wont have a good turnout this time around either.

Big apologies to those who were counting on this, next time I hope. I'm sorry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice