Cancuncare Booze Cruise 11th March: Sign up Here!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Feb 20, 2009.

1. CancunTom

CancunTom Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Here....here!

Steve.....I'm glad that you said what needed to be said!
    In my life my word is my bond............it's too bad that others don't live by that creed.
    My wife and I go on almost all of Steve's cruises as we are his neighbors and friends here in Cancun. There are always a few no shows unfortunately, but this was significant, and prevented Steve from securing a private boat for this cruise. We STILL HAD A GREAT TIME!!!! So all of those that didn't keep their word TOOOOOO FREAKIN" BAD!
    Watch for my upcoming photo trip report. :cool:

2. sdcancunaddicts2

sdcancunaddicts2 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve - Thanks for setting up the booze cruise. My wife and I had a great time. Sorry you had so many no shows. I agree with your post, if you tell someone that you are going to be there, then keep your word or at the least let them know that you changed your mind and can't make it. Even though I don't post often on here, I've been either a member or a lurker for awhile and really appreciate this board and what you do. Thanks again.

3. Bern & Steve

Bern & Steve Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Steve,

We are home safe and sound and just getting ready to head off to the hospital to get Steve some xrays... lmao

We will post a report soon,.. the booze cruise was a blast!\

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice