*~* Cancun Virgins! *~*

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Sierra, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nah, Oasis is pretty far from everything, not TOO far, but far enough. You can get the passes anywhere, either at your hotel or from one of the many Mexican salesman out on the streets. They are all pretty legit, and as long as you tell them the guy down the street offered you the passes for less and bracelets to the clubs, they'll hook you up lol

2. Sierra

Sierra Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Haha youre my hero Fletch. Thanks for answering all my questions, I am sure it gets pretty redundant around here.

One more question: does the bus run from the NH Krystal to Oasis?

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the busses run EVERYWHERE...just make sure you get on the right one, they have stickers on the front that say hotel zone...downtown....walmart...etc. Same as the busses here, just push the button when you want to get off and your set. It's much more efficient than riding in a cab, and again, will save you alot of money lol plus nothing beats the drunk busses at night after the party!

4. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, I'm sure you were just reading the articles...

5. Sierra

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    To be completely honest, I have never ridden on a bus or public transportation. I am from a small town where they don't even have that lol

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, you ARE from Colorado so I'm not too surprised :lol: I drive a car myself so I don't know too much about public transportation outside of Cancun haha.

7. Sierra

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    How do you all keep in touch once you're down there?

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    some people bring cell phones, others stay at the hotel, and some bring their computers and figure things out that way. Worst case scenario, if you're looking for people from the forum to see what they are doing at night...head to the Oasis during the day, you'll be sure to find them there....as the majority of them stay there anyway.

9. Sierra

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    We just want to make sure we hit up the forum party and have an opportunity to meet you guys.

Are the SB's down there friendly? In PCB there were a lot of fights, people getting shot, one chick was even thrown off a balcony.

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WTF?!?!?! Noooooo it's completely different in Cancun. Probably because no one wants to wind up in a Mexican jail (although some of the regulars around here have LOL not going to point fingers). In my 5 years of going down there, I have maybe seen 3 fights, tops...people get a little rowdy in the clubs when a rock song comes on, but that's no different than it is up here. I've also never heard of someone getting launched from a balcony, that's just insane

For the most part everyone is real chill and just down there to have a good time. You run into the occasional d-bag, but that's a given anywhere you go. I'm overly polite to everyone so I avoid confrontation, especially in a different country

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice