cancun vacation

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EB78, Dec 22, 2015.

1. EB78

EB78 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi, my wife and I are planning our Cancun vacation, we usually stay at Temptation resort. We would like to try somewhere new and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions? maybe something with theme nights and a laid back atmosphere! and if anyone is going Feb. 10th -15th thanks for any help

2. SeanandTina

SeanandTina Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    theme nights and a little more laid back would be Desire imo. We have been to Desire RM and really enjoyed it. It is not the never ending party of TTR, but much more sensual. They have pool games and theme nights but the vibe was more relaxed.

We also believe that it is a class above TTR. they just seem to cater to you more. it is a smaller resort so maybe thats why you get the feel that there are more ppl to serve you.

Plus you have the upstairs Jacuzzi which is as much fun as you want it to be.

I am not trashing TTR, in fact we are planning a trip there now, But Desire is first class all the way.....but you pay for it.

3. BCrazy

BCrazy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0
    We made that mistake once also. We wanted to do half our trip at Temptatiom and half somewhere more laid back...we were so bored and missed our new friends so much that we left our $400/night resort and went back to Temptatiom for the next two days! There may be a better place out there for you, but not for us.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice