Cancun Trip Dec 17-21

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by TravelHound, Dec 3, 2014.

1. TravelHound

TravelHound Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if I can get some help. I did cancun during spring break two years ago and was ok. I'm thinking about going back Dec 17-21 when its not so trashy...

1) While I know it wont be super packed as spring bring I am worried it might be super slow. Im sure things pick up week of Christmas and new years but my trip is planned for the week before.

2) I stayed at the Hyatt, Great location since I was able to walk to all the clubs and nightlife. Only downside is they gave me a semi hard time when I tried bringing back a new friend... Luckly she was german so both of us speaking good English passed us inside without the guest registration b.s

This time I am thinking Krystal Cancun which was right next door to hyatt and seemed a little more relaxed on that policy.

Ive looked into temptations resort but 1) I am a single guy and don't want to stand out among all the couples. 2) Not sure what their policy is on bring back guest.

Ive thought about AI but I get a ocean view room at Krystal for about $115 a night. For me its all about location and being able to walk back from clubs whenever I want without waiting for some bus or cab.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated before I start buying the $500 airfare ticket

2. Jay9999

Jay9999 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just do Temptations!! My first two trips I was single and had the time of my life. There's plenty of single ladies already there so no need to bring any back!

3. TravelHound

TravelHound Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Whats the average age of people at temptations ? Ive read its usually between 40-50's
    Im in my late 20s. Looks like temptations is also $300 a night vs the $100-$150 ocean view rooms ive been looking at.

Playa del carmen is also an option since ive never been. Just not sure what the club/nightlife/ single's scene is there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice