Cancun Top 100.com

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    CancunTop100.com is my latest Cancun themed website. I've had the domain name for more than two years but finally managed to put it to use today.

[​IMG]

The aim is to have a collection of Cancun themed websites and provide a one stop shop for everything to do with Cancun. If you have a website with a Cancun theme and would like to be listed please sign up for an account. . Your site can be about anything to do with Cancun. It could be your blog, your Cancun based company, a personal homepage that advertises your condo, a commercial site, yes - even a message board or anything else as long as it has Cancun content as it's main focus .

If you'd like to know the theory behind the site, how it works and how it can increase visibility of your website then please read how it works

Here it is again:
    CancunTop100.com

2. Life_N_Cancun

Life_N_Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm sure GiveaToyGetaSmile.org not being right up top is just an oversight.... :wink:

3. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve, And what if I and half my clients want to participate? Do I need a separate account for each site I would like to add?

4. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    :lol: probably best if you sign up with your own email and then add the code to the toys site - I'm sure it will send some extra traffic that way.

5. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Yeah, you'd need a separate account so as to ensure each site tracks hits in/out properly with the unique code (but you could use the same email for all). Your blog and a couple of sites, which I think are your clients, are on there now.

BTW many of my sites on there I haven't added the code to yet, will do so over the next few days which will increase traffic. Brant is going to add some of his sites and I'll be doing an email campaign too when I get chance. SERPS will bring in others in time.

There's a lot of potential for participating sites to receive some quality targeted visitors, particularly I think for new sites who may not see many visitors normally.

6. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Steve, when I saw the site-specific link you sent I figured I needed an account for each. I've got some more sites I'll submit, just need to catch up with myself first.

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    pretty snazy!

8. Mellow_in_Puerto Morelos

Mellow_in_Puerto Morelos Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Would you consider a Puerto Morelos website or strictly Cancun? I'm am active member on the most all the Forums in the area and maintain an information themed website for Puerto Morelos.

9. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    That would be fine, in fact I think we already have one Puerto Morelos site listed.

10. familyfun

familyfun Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow... Awesome Site!!!

Steve,

Your new site is awesome! Thanks for all the great details. It is tough finding reliable information... so I always come to your sites when I'm in need!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice