Cancun the Best SB destination?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by NickyD, Apr 3, 2008.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    each person views cancun different thats for sure! To me.......it has gotten better, but I am comparing it to the first spring break after hurricane wilma where it was BAD...........so...............to each their own.

2. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

And as far as SP for a week goes.. I know Cancun like the back of my hand... that's why I would go THERE for two.

3. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: ...

That confirms it then, Nickyd is a fag..

Ian :lol: :lol:

PS. Only joking Nicky :lol: :lol:

4. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

SHUTUP Henry.. yes you did..

5. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we had akon. and honestly, that was enough. everything else we did was poppin! I can't even imagine fitting another concert in. plus it made a record attendance at the city.

maybe mtv and a plethora of stars didn't comeout, but its obvious the crowds did. so its up to them to be where WE are, not the other way around. cuz sh!t was off the meat rack with US being in cancun. :lol: we were the celebs this year. probably better that way. :cool:

6. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    simply put kids.. this year rocked, hands down. (it still would have rocked if i didnt get laid.. haha)

In my opinion, my place could come close to Cancun on Spring Break.

7. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cancun Its on the rise for sure bro u are entitled to your opinion but just as in a debate if your wrong i will fight the fact that its going down hill when in fact its going back up Cancun still has glory really they keep building new hotels and this was 3rd trip one was in 2003, 2007 and 2008 was the best one yet so i only see it getting better. no hard feelings buddy but ur wrong :lol: :lol:

8. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I for one had a GREAT time in Cancun! But I would have to disagree with the statement that there where more women than men. However, the odds where much better than my previous visit to Cancun.

Nick I say do it man go to Padre for a week and then head to Cancun for 2. Your up for one hell of a time. Hell I wish I could do a pre break in Padre and then SPRING BREAK IN CANCUN to follow it up. That my boy would be one hell of a vacation. Life is all about the experiences and each of us have our own road to follow and own experiences to be had.

And I believe this post DOES belong here as this is the SPRING BREAKERS FORUM and this is about spring break. He did not say Cancun Sucks he just said he believes it is going downhill. However maybe it's just because he has had enough experiences in Cancun that he needs a change. Maybe his wording in the first post wasn't the best way to post his feelings and he came across as Bashing Cancun. However, does that give everyone else to start Bashing his opinion? I mean after all aren't we all entitled to our opinions?

This thread took a wrong turn from the start and if people would think about what they are going to post, reread it, think about it again, and THEN Post then alot of threads would not turn into such a big debate. Remember everyone the written word is alot harder to relay true intent.

Just my thoughts...

9. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha its no hard feelings at all man by anyone on the fourm im sure i understand what he is saying but as most people in this forum love Cancun of course this is going to stir up things and people are going to give there opinion just like u gave yours and he gave his and a i gave mine. its all good its not like we are all not friends we are all adults and that's part of being one is not always agreeing but in the end still friends which is all that's matters :D

10. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Was deffinatly considering panama city beach it seems to have more daytime stuff going on live bands etc and like few beach clubs. and the biggest club in the usa cant be 2 bad seems to have more a variation of things going on apposed to exact same at every club in cancun which i love i just like the option to be differant?

but thats it its too north they should have built the resort further south :lol:

3 weeks will deffinatly done there one time as i like to try things out myself but prob wont have funds next year so 2010 prob a big possability

[media=youtube]VM8TvFryck4[/media]

[media=youtube]f_AmXqc3Ccw[/media]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=cFBJ9LlD1pE La vela beach deck looks good!

[media=youtube]7Dt6qNEzSew[/media]&feature=related

[media=youtube]nBmHUMQW-nk[/media] good music

i might die 3 weeks of drinking tho :| hahah

i suppose if i do 3 weeks one year i wont have missed out on my 2 weeks Cun even if it wasnt that hot? lol

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice