Cancun Tech/Computer/Software Person that comes to offices?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by a.pierce, Aug 2, 2013.

1. a.pierce

a.pierce Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are looking for a new person to handle our IT needs: Software installation, general computer/networking issues, etc.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!

2. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mike Sasuta makes "house calls". I know he has commercial clients but individuals are the bulk of his business. I have been a satisfied client for a number of years and now consider Mike a friend. I recently referred a friend with a desktop problem and he has been to her home to sort that out.

Today I took a friend to his home office who had a cracked screen on her ipad. He told her it could take a few days to get a new one and she paid a reasonable deposit. He called an hour or so later to say that he would have the new screen today and it would be ready late tomorrow. I took her back to drop off the ipad as it still functioned so she wanted to use it till the part came in.

MIKE SASUTA
    (998) 109-6269
    mike@cancunpcdoc.com
    Mike is on Facebook too.
    http://facebook.com/MikeSasuta

PM me if your child has headbutted your ipad or you need the screen replaced for any other reason and I will tell you how much it cost for this one today.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice