Cancun stores and pharmacies

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by HammieJ, Jan 30, 2009.

1. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    So i read somewhere(can't find it) that you can get medications in cancun without a prescription. I have a difficult time finding contacts because they are so expensive.... and all the cheaper places need a prescription to charge me the cheaper price.... which usually requires an eye examination first. Are they any places in Mexico that sell contacts without prescription(like I can just give them my size and vision number thingy and they can sell me contacts?) let me know!
    Thanks all
    Much love,
    Ham and Jelly

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I know there is one in my market beside slices in the party zone! You can go in the market and ask where its at, but I know there is one in there!

3. dogtownman

dogtownman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    if you want to get more interesting products you'd have to venture a little further inland and then you'll get the non-touristy farmacias...

when i went to cancun a few years ago, i went to one in the hotel zone and told the pharmacist that my back has been hurting (just to see what he'd offer) and he said that he had some ibuprofen 800mg... which is basically 4 advils stuffed into one pill... i wasn't looking for advil at the time though...

but yea, you can get stuff if u try... just learn a little spanish before you go and then take the bus to "real" mexico... about 15 minutes later you'll be all set... there's also a wal mart in that "real" part of cancun (or at least there was)... maybe they have an eye exam center there

4. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I went to one of the pharmacies and told them my penis is a little over used and they gave me some purple pills. I was just looking for some lotion.

5. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me thinks something got lost in translation.
    The purple pills are for acid reflux.

Perhaps you should have told them you needed a cure for 'whiskey dick' ? :lol:

6. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0

hmmm ok

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice