Cancun Staff???

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by trevillyan, Feb 1, 2009.

1. trevillyan

trevillyan Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry, I haven't visited this site in long time. It's depressing to see everyone else talking about going and I'm stuck in Iowa. Anyway, we have finally booked our yearly trip and now I hear rumors about staff changes. Ahhh, what up with that ?!! Can someone tell me if Omar and Lalo are still in Cancun? Sounds like Chinos is in Cabo now. Also, last time we were there it was mid remodel....any other updates would be nice to know now.

2. lovejulio

lovejulio Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Chinos, Lalo & Omar don't work there any more :( Lalo is the only one that keeps taking people to the clubs, look in this forum for more inf. arround Agost or Oct.

3. missnbluebay

missnbluebay Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Omar is still in cancun just up the road at the Royal Cancun. as for lalo I know he is still in cancun but not sure of where he is working.

4. Todzilla

Todzilla Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There is a rumor that Chinos may be back in March. Everyone cross your fingers.

5. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    you don't know how much I hope this is true. That would just set off our trip there in march. Just to hear "'cause nobody knows you, nobody gives a shit" over the PA while checking in or heading to your room would just get you completely in the Temptations frame of mind.

6. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    even though a resorts entertainment staff has absoloutely no influence whatsoever on where we vacation - i can honestly say that - chinos there would be awesome :wink:

7. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Chinos

I have him saying that on video, and you are SOOO right, hearing that does put you in the Cancun spirit.

8. lovejulio

lovejulio Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Probably is true because Nicky & T's contracts finish in March.

9. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    I expect Nicky & T to say at least another couple of months past March.

10. kdsaulnier

kdsaulnier Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    We miss Lalo, Chinos and Omar as well but Taryn and Nikky are awesome as well. I really don't think that they get enough credit on this forum. They work their butts off and the only thing people can talk about is the old staff...what about the ones that are there now? Don't get me wrong I MISS THE OLD CREW but we were there over New Years and we had just as much fun (if not more). I guess my point is that I'm on here all the time and I really don't see a lot of people talking about how much fun our two CANADIAN GIRLS are. :lol:
    I just hope that Taryn and Nikky don't go because it would again be like loosing a best friend. (same as when the three amigos left)

ps- I hope that someday they all come back......wouldn't that be great. :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice