Cancun Spring Break 2008 Anthem???

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by B1baller, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    breaking benjamin is one of my favorite bands....going to see them April 2nd....

i also really liked that Enter Shikari.....never heard of em, but really dig it

thats what kind of stuff they should have in cancun haha

2. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wed be the only ones there mate ;) haha
    seriously though with the amount of venues there there should be diff types of music on

3. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  4. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ahahaha this was going off here about 6 months ago ... shake and pop by green velvet ... love it ... you might like this miss claire ... some local guys ... filmclip is pretty sweet!

[media=youtube]M1ufW2INWmM[/media]

5. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  6. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ahhhh the presets tim. luv them, are you the one is pretty amazing.

that last one there... enjoyment on some level? maybe? depends what state your in and your definition of ENJOY?!? hahaha

7. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm going to see them too, Fletcho.. I see them with 3 Days Grace, Seether, & a band yet to be announced.. I hope it is Crossfade.. I see them March 19th, not long after getting back from Cancun...

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the band TBA Greta....is HURT.....soooo much better than crossfade haha im going to the same show except Hurt wont be there :(

9. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeahhhhh i like breakin benjamin. red jump suit aparatus aswell but soooo not cancun.

seen enter shikari a few times now, i like their live shows. albums really good too.

all honesty i have no idea what will be big in cancun this year... i'm gettin old, i aint got a clue who half the people mentioned in this thread are!! lol

10. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Peoples clothes are too big for breaking benjamin in cun!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice