Cancun Roll Call May 2007

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Mar 1, 2007.

1. berries

berries Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Bombdog

My girlfriend and I will be there the same time....

Canada and Vegas...that sounds like a party!!

See you there :wink:

2. sticks

sticks Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    6 guys going down late 20s early 30s.we will be at the riu caribe from the 17th to the 21st cant wait.

3. bombdog

bombdog Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Berries, sounds good its always cool to meet new friends. The RIU may never be the same.

OHTravellady "Karen" thanks this site seems a bit more relaxed. We will see you Thursday night at "My Place" for drinks with Daz and the crew.
    If anyone else is interested we are planing on going to one of the clubs after that, I think "Basic" is happening on Thursdays.

4. ohtravellady

ohtravellady Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like a plan, traveldogg and I will be there ready and waiting. The more the merrier :lol:

Karen

5. bombdog

bombdog Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So do we have any takers on a Meet-Up Party during the week of the 10th/17th?

6. barnstyke

barnstyke Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bombdog

I've got the date set with Cancuncare Steve for the Dady Rocks night and details will follow latter. If you want to set up a another night of over indulgence, no problem. Just put us down for two tickets and a Ambulance back to the hotel. LOL

See you soon, Daz.

7. ohtravellady

ohtravellady Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Bombdog,

Put traveldogg and me down also, as long as it is before the 16th we will be ready, kind of in the same boat as Daz. So have an ambulance for 4 waiting :-o

8. familyfun

familyfun Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cancun Baby!!!!

Looking at staying at the Ritz...maybe... from May 4th to 27th!!! With all the kids....yeah... fun...!!!

9. bombdog

bombdog Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Daz and Karen, sorry for my confusion on what night the meet-up's are planed for. Count us in for "4" on the 10th at "My Place" and whatever follows that. Also the 14th for the other get together. I know that you are planing a day trip on the 11th, just wondering if you would be cool with a meet-up that night at Coco Bongo's. See everyone soon.

10. barnstyke

barnstyke Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bombdog

Count the wife and me in for anything you go going on Coco Bongo's, it's on our must do list again this year, so may as well make a Party of it. :lol:

Daz

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice