Cancun Roll Call June 2007

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  2. Buffett

Buffett Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will arrive there and staying at the Golden Parnassus June 23rd thur June 30th. I am ready.

3. millers_35

millers_35 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will be in Cancun June 18 - 24 with nine of my friends staying at the Royal Solaris. Anyone else???

Miller

4. davissummer24

davissummer24 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wondered when this roll call was going to pop up. Myself and two of my gal friends will be at Dreams Cancun June 9-16th for my birthday bash :D

5. Walshlaw

Walshlaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Traveling to Cancun, 09JUN07 to 16JUN07, with a party of twenty ranging in ages from 12 to 82. Some are staying at the Fiesta Americana Vacation Club and others at the Royal Sands.

We will be celebrating a 21st b-day on 10JUN. Probably end up at Senor Frog's that evening with stops along the way.

Celebrating an 82nd b-day later in the week at La Habichuela. That's a check I am not sure I want to pick up at the end of the evening.

Everyone is looking forward to the trip. Some of us have been visiting Cancun for more than fifteen years.

6. 3stooges

3stooges Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :D Parents at Omni 6/13 to 6/20, son 20 and buddy at Royal Solaris. Two months to go....

7. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Party of 11 in three units @ Solymar June 3rd-10th. Trust me, we're gonna be a mess! :lol:

8. TeriA

TeriA Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    me, my hubby and two daughters 15 and 18, at the Grand Oasis June 6 thru 13. Our third trip to Cancun and the Grand Oasis. How's the surf? Last time we were there it was pretty rough and my girls were afraid to go in.

9. amers

amers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My hubby and I were just there in February with our kids, and now coming back in June for a short trip by ourselves.(possible with another couple, not sure at this point). Will be on Isla Mujeres on June 21-22, then at the Presidente in Cancun on the 23rd-25th. Can't wait to come back again, will be our 5th trip. We are definitely getting addicted.

10. Alice

Alice Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    June 23 - 30 at Royal Sands, myself, my two daughters (16 & 19) and their best friends. This will be my 9th trip (last trip was in 1985) to Cancun but the 1st for the girls - they are going to loooovvve it. I'm so excited to take them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice