Cancun Roll Call - February 2007

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Nov 2, 2006.

1. DaveandCecile

DaveandCecile Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Feb 9-18th

We're coming to BBG for our first time. It will be great to thaw out for a bit. We are really excited about this vacation. Hope we meet lots of new friends and work on our tans.

2. java

java Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    See you guys there.

3. ettenyl

ettenyl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm heading on Sunday, and of course I'm a moron and went skiing yesterday, and now I have tendonitis or something going on in my left wrist :cry:

4. DaveandCecile

DaveandCecile Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    stupid question....

I have a question. Why is it women can cut loose and go topless with g-strings (as my wife will be in 2 weeks) but us guys can't feel comfortable wearing our skimpy swimwear? I bought lots of sexy stuff for me too for this trip but don't know if I'll be brave enough to wear it. My wife has bought 8 new swimsuits too... We're botth hoping to have very small tan lines but it appears most of the men wear these huge board shorts. Just asking....and thank you

5. svenskaprincessa

svenskaprincessa Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dreams Resort Punta Cancun from February 13-20. My husband and 3 daughters. Anyone else from MPLS?

As I type the AIR temp (not factoring wind chill) is -15 here in Minneapolis.
    We go to Cancun or PDC area with our kids every year (skipped last year though). I can't remember ever being as excited as I am now!

6. MikeySwags

MikeySwags Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll be staying at the Barcelo Tucancun Feb 23 - March 2nd. This will be my 6th trip to Cancun and first time at the Tucancun. Looking forward to making some new friends and having a wild time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice