cancun report march 1-8

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by silver3901, Mar 9, 2008.

1. silver3901

silver3901 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So heres the report from my week......

Got to the oasis at around 11am on the 1st had to wait FOREVER to check in and we got screwed on rooms but then finally got in and started putting back the shots of tequila whoa i was not much of a liquor drinking before this weekend so the tequila kicked my butt. So then we met these to canadian guys we both played hockey so started talking about it then they tell us they have a bottle a absenth so we go up there room and start taking shots of that so by 1pm I am sh*tfaced lol so then we finally got are balls lol and went after some ladies couldnt find 1 dam girl going to senor frogs saturday night tho so that sucked since we had the passes for there. So we go to diner there not bad food then they dump a handfull of marshmellows on the table and we are like whats this next thing you know a horn goes off and theres a marshmellow food fight lol this was great so for the night we stayed at Senor Frogs but it really never picked up to good so we headed down to Daddy Rock had to pay but oh well the girl at the front gave me and my boy a free table and a bottle of smirnoff so that worked. So we met a a couple girls went over Daddys O with them snuck the bottle in and got a table near the stage then well that night ended back in the hotel room with those to ladies.

Day 2...Didnt wake up untill 2pm head down the beach for the 1st time water is pretty nice but def. thought punta cana's was way nicer (I was told otherwise by a few people) the waves are pretty huge campared to what I used to at the jersey shore and the undertoe is crazy, strong as hell. So then we met up with a few girls with the canadian guys and headed downtown to eat loved how there was so many american places. Then we headed to basic with everyone that was pretty nice it looks real small but was still bumpin. They had the wet dance contest there so I got my 1st look at what I am used to seeing when you see a spring break video. Caziest part of this night I go up to the bar and theres 1 of the canadian guys eating out a girl on the bar lol

Day 3...Do not remember much other then it was Monday lol All I can say is 2 bottles of Absenth 1 Grey Goose and 2 12 packs but we were in vip at Daddy O's with 3 hot girls from miami that was nice

Day 4...Rough morning then headed downtown. spent alot of time downtown during the day all week. Picked up some cuban cigars and of course another bottle of absenth. Went to the city that night for fall out boy not really a fan but figured place be packed it was. We had the best seats in the house to. Got the 1st Table 1st floor next to the stage with 2 bottles of grey goose expensive night lol but just when we thought it was over it only began. We bring 2 girls back to the room you know feeling real good only to open my door and find 2 RANDOM GUYS passed out in are beds. Holy sh*t we flipped but first did think to film it lol these to guys were so drunk they would not leave they thought it was there room finally we picked them up and basicly threw them out then here comes security and things just got nuts but then we got screwed and of course lost the 2 girls when all the fightin was going on.

Day 5...Normal day then went to Pat Obriens at night again not on my party schedule but followed the crowd. That was pretty fun liked the outdoor part on the water. I was soo wasted got lost from my boys couldnt find anyone almost got in a fight Was not in a good mood so I just left and ended up just walking back to the oasis because I had nothing smaller then a 20 and was to not paying anymore then a dollar the whole week to get anyhwere.

Day 6...The 2 canadian guys we met were leaving at like for so we basicly sat at the bar all day and got destroyed with them...We were supposed to go on the booze cruise and was really looking forward to it but then I meet this smokin blond during the day and of course shes not going on the booze cruise so I end up skipping the booze cruise to go out with her (bad move) shes all over me all day but shes there with like 20 people 1/2 are guys so everytime im with her they always have to talk to her so eventually I see her with one of them then her friend says that shes was with home before at home so now im screwd pissed pff because all my boys left for the booze cruise and im stuck at the hotel by myself. So I go to leave and head downtown I stop by the bell boy to get some 1s and this guys there talking to them we started talking and he pulls out these to vip party staff passes and was like you want to go bar hoping tonight. Im like shit I met you on the right night. His friend was down here working and left and gave him the passes. It was sick just walked up into any club we wanted, show the pass and talk right through we went to Coco Bongo, The City, Bulldog, and Daddy Os. End of the night I just bought the other pass off the guy for my boy for 30 bucks.

Day 7...The last night it sucked cuz you really feel it. We just relaxed all day wanted to save everything we had for the night since it was going to be an all nighter becase we had to leave for the airport at 6am. But the night was sick me and my boy just rolled up to all the clubs got in shit we were even able to get other people in just said they were are students lol so then we just ended off the week brought a few girls back they loved the vip staff and wanted jobs lol so there we were on the last night me and my boy with 5 girls in the room......

all in all this was one amazing week and can not wait to go again. but will def do some things different. I will def. book on my own to save money and make sure the room assignments are better and also not pre buy one of those party passes.

I will put pics up later

2. Mills

Mills Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow man, hell of a drinkin session. Abysenth in the day? Hardcore shit.

Hope my week is as eventuful as yours

Lookin fwd to pics

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    awesome trip report man, cant wait for pics

4. Tips The Cancun Legend

Tips The Cancun Legend Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just want to be there now, you lot have got me so hyped.

5. silver3901

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  6. sveneyUK

sveneyUK Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    where did you get that absinthe from?????????? tell me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Frenzie

Frenzie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i too would love to know, please tell all m8 im all ears lol.

8. silver3901

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we found 3 places.....1 the store right across from the oasis had 1 bottle which I bought and took home..

Also there is a liquor store next to mcdonalds downtown near the fridays they had 4 bottles we took them all to

Those 2 places had the stuff from the Czech...they also have the mexican brand but its not worth it compared to the real stuff

Then theres a liquor store in the alley way right next to the taco factory that had a bottle from france this stuff was 57% and made my mouth go numb.

so hopefully they restock before you get down there cuz we bought everyone we could find

9. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for the great report and awesome pictures!!!!

10. royale

royale Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sweet report man! Sounds like you scored 2 out of the 7 days.. which is not bad. Best advice is to not go for the smoking hot blondes. Got it!

Go Sharks :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice