Cancun Palace Trip Report

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Starjm, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Starjm

Starjm Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    First of all, I am so happy that Hurricane Dean did not do the damage everyone feared it would and that my beloved Cancun is OK. Secondly, if anyone is interested, I posted a trip report of the Cancun Palace for our stay 8/9 - 8/16. It is located in the Cancun Hotels section. We arrived home prior to Dean (as we did 2 years ago prior to Wilma - I guess I am lucky). Thanks to everyone here for all the great tips! Now I can start planning next year's trip!

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Thanks for the fantastically detailed trip report, sounds like you had a great time.

I thought I'd take the liberty of reposting it here for the benefit of those that may have missed it in the other forum. Please post the link to your pics when finished in this thread too.

3. Starjm

Starjm Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks, Steve for all you do. I have to work tomorrow, but I will try & get the pictures up this weekend! I'm glad you enjoyed the report (even though my husband said "where are the paragraphs?") LOL :oops:

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I put some paras in for you compared to the original report, but it was too good to be hidden away in the other forum :)

5. Starjm

Starjm Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice