Cancun Palace **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. LarsAmsterdam

LarsAmsterdam Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Dave,

U r already there? I'm leaving on the 7 march for a 2 weeks. I've heard that spring break already has began, maybe u can give a easy answer:) are there any younger ( age 22 ) people?

Greets,

Lars

2. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Lars,
    I just got back from the Cancun Palace. Our vacation was unbelievable! The Cancun Palace is just fabulous!! Yes, there were many young people there with their families. There was no sign of spring breakers. Let me know if you have any other questions.

DaveT
    Chicago

3. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cancun Palace October 3-10!! Anyone else? Does anyone have info. on the beach conditions?

DaveT

4. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anything on beach conditions near Cancun Palace???

DaveT
    Chicago

5. Sheri

Sheri Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :p I have not been to Cancun Palace since 2007. We are planning to go again in April.

Wondering how the travel is there. Is it safe to go to Mexico now?

I love Cancun and love Cancun Palace. Just a little leary after hearing of hijackings etc.....

Anyone there recently? Please let me know!

6. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    11 days and counting until I'm at the Cancun Palace!!!!! I can't wait!!! Anybody else joining me??

DaveT
    Chicago

7. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are in Playa the 3rd thru the 10th, but at the Palace the second week of december!!!

8. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone! I am here at the Cancun Palace and the beach is fantastic!!! It is as good as it was pre-Wilma!!! No rocks, no sharp shells! Just beautiful, powdery white sand!!! I am so happy to see it is back to normal. Back to the beach!!!

DaveT

9. Susie2595

Susie2595 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wonering if anyone has been to Cancun Palace this month and could tell me how the beach is.... dont need a ton of beach but would like some.. right now we are booked to fly out thanksgiving morning and stay in Playa del Carmen at The Royal, but thinking about switching and going back to Cancun Palace. We love it there so much (and I hate change)..but want SOME beach area

10. brandon2

brandon2 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    staying here MAy 15th - 22nd 2010 anyone else around mid 20s stayin here during same time ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice